This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Td17 module

Flawless condition comes with all items as if bought new, box manual, cable snake and mount. Also has drum tec pack loaded on it.
    480$ shipped
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Soultone; 12-31-19, 09:48 AM.

Shipped to where. Big planet.
    *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
    Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

If your paying then anywhere big guy. Free for the good ol US.

Comment

Originally posted by Soultone View Post
        Flawless condition comes with all items as if bought new, box manual, cable snake and mount. Also has drum tec pack loaded on it.
        480$ shipped
        Which drum-tec pack is included? Do you have listed anywhere else (e.g., Reverb, eBay, etc.)? Thanks.

Comment

It’s the real acoustic pack, no haven’t listed it elsewhere yet. Thought I’d give a chance for someone to save some money on here first seeing there is no tax.

Comment

PayPal okay? Do you have the little plastic piece that you can use to rest a phone or tablet on the module? Didn’t see it pictured.

Comment

Originally posted by MJB View Post
              PayPal okay? Do you have the little plastic piece that you can use to rest a phone or tablet on the module? Didn’t see it pictured.
              Yes I do it’s in the box. I’ll pm my info

Comment

Working...
              X