Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 TD 30 KV worth for trade in or for sale

Hi all
    Been awhile since I have posted, does anyone know what the resale of these are going for these days?
    Late 2014 TD30kv with 6 cymbals all hi end DW 9000 pedals and stands

Trade in value @ Guitar center or Sweetwater?
    or out right post on eBay or craigslist or any other venue I'm unaware of
    Thanks for any help
    Roland TD30Kv.....6 cymbals..DW9000 double pedal...DW9000 Hi Hat stand/snare stand

Roland TD30Kv.....6 cymbals..DW9000 double pedal...DW9000 Hi Hat stand/snare stand

Comment

I think you’ll get the most on either eBay or Reverb. You could also post it for sale in this forum. It wouldn’t hurt to get prices from Guitar Center or Sweetwater but they won’t give you anywhere near what it’s worth.
      Good luck.
      Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Any ideas of where to start I have 10 grand invested....I'd like to get $5000 I think that is reasonable place to start
        Thanks
        Last edited by Bosko; 11-30-19, 05:17 AM.

Comment

You can get $5k, but you’ll need to be patient. (speaking from experience here) Try to find local swip-swap sale groups on Facebook too. It’ll save bargaining power when it comes to shipping.
          Alan
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks....the reason I'm thinking Sweetwater or guitar center...one I live in the woods in Michigan 30 miles from civilization and that the nearest a city is 12,000 people ....LOL
            I want to go back to acoustic drums and maybe work a trade deal.
            I know I'm going to take a bath, but it is what it is at this point..

Comment

You selling the whole thing or parting it out?
              Roland TD-6v, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105BK floor tom, Mapex snare with ISM-6, PDP MX 22" kick with ISM, iron cobra 900 double pedal, 2x hart e-cymbals, CY-5 as splash, CY-8, PCY-130, CY-12R, an L80 hi-hat with cheap-o trigger with goedrum hi hat controller. EZdrummer2+EZX/Addictive Drums 2 VSTs.

Comment

Originally posted by winterson View Post
                You selling the whole thing or parting it out?
                I'm not sure ....are you interested in any part of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bosko View Post
                  Any ideas of where to start I have 10 grand invested....I'd like to get $5000 I think that is reasonable place to start
                  Thanks
                  If you have the time, follow some on eBay and see what they sell for. Make sure you also consider shipping costs.
                  Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosko View Post

I'm not sure ....are you interested in any part of it?
                    i mean i'd be interested in just the module but i'm really just asking just to ask (never know if you don't ask), you can and should be able to get more than i can afford for it. the cheapest i've seen TD-30 modules go for on ebay is ~$1,900.00 CAD, most over $2k.

best i could do is ~$1,100.00-1,200.00 CAD. made $650 selling a mapex m birch kit so that's really my budget and why i'm probably going to end up with a TD-17, but if for some reason you'd consider that little for it ($1200, not $600, but i really wouldn't be able to stretch any further), i'd definitely be interested, but you can and should get more elsewhere.
                    Roland TD-6v, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105BK floor tom, Mapex snare with ISM-6, PDP MX 22" kick with ISM, iron cobra 900 double pedal, 2x hart e-cymbals, CY-5 as splash, CY-8, PCY-130, CY-12R, an L80 hi-hat with cheap-o trigger with goedrum hi hat controller. EZdrummer2+EZX/Addictive Drums 2 VSTs.

Comment

Thanks for asking you never know...lol....funny I was going to get a simple Mapex/pearl kit.
                      As crazy as it sound the drums I want next are really just for show, almost like fine furniture...
                      I lost my chops as I was way too long not playing, Ill tell ya what after wearing headphones and playing the TD30 you find out one of 2 things..
                      1: how good of a drummer you are
                      2: how bad of a drummer you are

In a perfect World I'll have a nice 7 piece Pearl Master works series sitting there collecting dust....LOL
                      Last edited by Bosko; 12-03-19, 03:42 AM.

Comment

****, i literally just sold a 7 piece mapex kit (well 6, i kept the snare, sold 3 rack tom, 2 floor, 1 kick), maybe we could have traded! oh well.

and i know what you mean about the headphones, i find myself gravitating more towards my e-kit these days because you're dead on about both 1 and 2, but at least with the headphones no one else has to hear it unless you want them to haha.

Comment

Working...
                        X