X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland PD-120, Mounting hardware, MDS9, KD8, Alesis Mesh kick drum

All prices include free shipping to the continental USA

Perfectly working and great looking Purple PD120. $130

I used this as the snare on my TD9, but recently bought the Alesis Strike, so I'm selling off my Roland gear. -

7 Roland mounting clamps. $85

$85 for everything or I'll sell individually if you want:
    (2) MDH10U - Hatched mounting clamp w/ L Rod $20 shipped each
    (4) MDH7U - Non hatched mounting clamp w/ L rod $18 shipped each
    (1) MDH7U w/ Snare - Non hatched mounting clamp with extra beefy mounting hardware for your snare - $25 shipped

Great condition Alesis Crimson kick pad $110

I used this with my Roland TD9 right up until I bought the Alesis Strike. It is in great condition, the only mark is a light white dust mark from the beater when I used it (I used a rubber beater, NEVER felt)

If you want to use this with Roland TD modules, just use the KD-85 or KD-80 settings and it will work perfectly. Its a cheap and easy way to do a huge upgrade on your kit! It'll work with pretty much any kit you can think of!

This will work with all modules, so Roland, Kat, Simmons, Alesis, Yamaha, etc

Roland KD8 kick drum. $50

It works perfectly. It is a great upgrade if your drum kit didn't come with a kick tower - something like the Roland TD1, TD4, etc

Roland MDS 9 Rack $65

Great condition MDS9 rack. Another part of my old TD9 that I don't need. Light scuffing. Includes all needed clamps and feet to assemble. Nothing is bent
    Last edited by thebigzw; 09-11-17, 03:42 PM. Reason: Formatting

Mounting hardware sold

Comment

Alesis Kick sold

Comment

Working...
      X