Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOR SALE: TD-20 module, pads, triggers, etc MINT CONDITION!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: TD-20 module, pads, triggers, etc MINT CONDITION!

Money's tight and I have to sell my TD-20 kit. It's about 8 years old but rarely played--I never was quite able to find the time with two young kids. ABSOLUTELY MINT condition. I have a TD-20 module with over 200 VEX kits, white pads in excellent condition--VERY LITTLE wear, just standard stick marks on the rubber rims--mesh heads are virtually brand new. (3-PD 125's, 2-PD 105's, 1-KD 120 kick, 3-CY 14C's, 2-CY 15R's, a VH-12 HH, plus the rack, clamps, and cables. EVERYTHING is for sale. I also have a Pearl Eliminator double pedal with case, Pearl H-2000 HH stand with only two legs (great for double pedal positioning), a DW 5000 snare stand, and throne. ALL drums, cymbals, stands, pedal and module will be packed in their ORIGINAL boxes with original packing material (except for 1 CY15R).

I'm a long time Vdrums.com member that has been out of the game for years but I wanted to offer my pristine kit here first before going the eBay or Craigslist route. EVERYTHING works great and I'm offering a 100% 7 day Money Back Guarantee--if you don't feel that the item(s) are as I've described or don't work as you think that they should just send it back (you pay for shipping) and I'll refund your money. I've loved this site for almost a decade now and I have no interest in ripping anyone off--as they say, my loss is your gain.

So, here we go:

AGAIN....all PADS/TRIGGERS/MODULE/PEDAL/STANDS are in EXCELLENT shape!!! Rack is free from defects other than cosmetic (scratches/chipped paint).

Roland TD-20 Module with over 200 VEX kits: $850
    (3) Roland PD 125 WHITE mesh trigger pads: $230 each
    (2) Roland PD 105 WHITE mesh trigger pads: $180 each
    (1) Roland KD-120 WHITE mesh bass drum trigger pad: $275
    (3) Roland CY-14C vCymbal crash trigger pads: $160 each
    (2) Roland CY-15R vCymbal ride trigger pads: $225 each
    Roland VH-12 HH trigger system with hardware: $300

Pearl Eliminator double bass pedal with case: $200
    Pearl H-2000 HH stand: $150
    DW 5000 snare stand: $75

ALL PAYMENTS THROUGH PAYPAL ONLY. NORMAL SHIPPING CHARGES WILL APPLY though I'm happy to combine shipments if you buy more than one item.

Finally, I've got dozens of pics of pads, cymbals, rack, etc....just ask and I'll document whatever you'd like. Also, the prices that I've listed seem to be fair based on recent eBay sales....if you want to make a counter offer--feel free.

Thanks, friends....
    TD-20WT kit, additional CY-14c, additional CY-15r, V-Expressions, Pearl Eliminator Double Bass and Hi-hat, DW throne and snare stand, Sony MDR-7506 phones.

--"Everybody's got to elevate from the norm..."--N. Peart

post the PD-125 white please and the CY--15R, i thought Roland dont do PD125 in white?

Comment

They sure do! As a matter of fact, I've got three of them! I'll post pics tomorrow night. Thanks for your interest.
      TD-20WT kit, additional CY-14c, additional CY-15r, V-Expressions, Pearl Eliminator Double Bass and Hi-hat, DW throne and snare stand, Sony MDR-7506 phones.

Comment

Here's a link to the pics. Click the link and then look for the LIBRARY tab--all the pics are there. Thanks!
        Last edited by bzq; 01-26-15, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Would you be willing to post to the UK?
          TD9-KX2, VEX Masters 50, Toolbox, Naturals & Acustix. Many many Guitars, Bass Guitars & Mics, and a very understanding Wife!
          MacBook Pro 2.8ghz Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM. Line 6 UX8.

Comment

Hi,
            Message sent about a couple of your items. Looking at a couple of eBay auctions, but I like that you have taken care of your stuff.

Dan
            Dan (aka red66charger)
            VDrums: TD-12 Module, KD120, 3 PD120's, 2 PD100's, CY16R, 2 CY14C's
            Acoustic: 1964 Rogers Wine Red Ripple 22&20/12/13/14/Holiday snare, 1967 Slingerland Yellow Tiger Pearl 20/13/16/COB Snare

Comment

I sent site messages about the TD 20. Please let me know.
              Roland TD-20, Roland/Pintech pads, Roland CY's.

Comment

Has anyone heard back from bzq?
                Dan (aka red66charger)
                VDrums: TD-12 Module, KD120, 3 PD120's, 2 PD100's, CY16R, 2 CY14C's
                Acoustic: 1964 Rogers Wine Red Ripple 22&20/12/13/14/Holiday snare, 1967 Slingerland Yellow Tiger Pearl 20/13/16/COB Snare

Comment

Actually he was on yesterday afternoon. Anyone hear any replies?
                  Last edited by Krystos; 01-31-15, 04:08 PM.
                  Roland TD-20, Roland/Pintech pads, Roland CY's.

Comment

Guys, I'm sooooo sorry that I haven't responded to some of you. I don't know why but I haven't been able to access the site. Most of the equipment is already sold or spoken for. Module, drum pads, and the rack are gone. Only thing left is the cymbals. If anyone is still interested, my personal e-mail is [email protected]. Seeing as how I've had bad luck connecting to vdrums, this might be a better route to go.

Thanks so much, and again....sorry for the delay.

Comment

Cymbals still available. I'll be listing on eBay this weekend.

Comment

Good news/bad news. The party that purchased my pads and module never came through with the $$$$ so all items are once again available. Let me know if you're interested before I put them on eBay. Thanks!

Comment

Well. it's pretty much all gone. The TD-20 module, the KD-120 kick, both PD-105's, all three CY-14c's ,both the CY-15r's, and the VH-12 HH are all sold. All that's left are the three PD-125's, high hat stand, and Eliminator double bass pedal. Let me know if you're interested.

Here's the link for the pads:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221710404583...84.m1555.l2649

Comment

Working...
                          X