Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS (US) Roland TMC-6 Trigger to MIDI Converter GREAT condition! Plus More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS (US) Roland TMC-6 Trigger to MIDI Converter GREAT condition! Plus More

I have a Roland TMC-6 Trigger to midi converter with mount and midi cable for sale.
    Roland TMC-6 Trigger to MIDI Converter GREAT condition!! Plus More in Musical Instruments & Gear, Percussion, Drums | eBay
    Roland TD-30KV, Alesis Strike Pro Kit, Tama HW, QSC K10x2, Logic Pro, Toontrack Superior Drummer 3, Focusrite Clarett 4Pre Thunderbolt Interface

I bought this from you on eBay. I was looking to add more inputs to my TD-20 and this does just what I was looking for. I added a tom via the module inputs and switched my 2nd ride (minus bell on the TD-20) to the TMC-6, so now a full 3 zone ride. I added a crash and bar trigger and I'll end up getting 2 more bar triggers soon. It works great.

I would likely still be lost in getting it connected, but the sticky thread under technical got me up and running pretty fast. Thanks to you and the vDrums community for helping me grow my kit!

Hank
    TD-20X & TMC-6
    Hart Pro Snare TE3.2, 2 @ KT-10, 5 @ PDX-100, 2 @ CY-15, 2 @ CY-14, 4 @ CY-12, VH-12, 4 @ BT-1, TD-20X VEX packs
    DW9500TB HH, MDS-12X rack hardware & mounts with longer tubes and added bracing.

Comment

Glad I can help. Enjoy and Drum on.
      Roland TD-30KV, Alesis Strike Pro Kit, Tama HW, QSC K10x2, Logic Pro, Toontrack Superior Drummer 3, Focusrite Clarett 4Pre Thunderbolt Interface

Comment

Working...
      X