Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS CONUS: Roland TD-30 drum module, VH-13, CY-series V-cymbals, MDS-25 Rack, & More!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS CONUS: Roland TD-30 drum module, VH-13, CY-series V-cymbals, MDS-25 Rack, & More!

I'm moving out of my one bedroom apartment in Boise next month and into a smaller single room in a house to save some money in order to move to Seattle next summer. I have a great room for my computer desk and drum kit currently (it's supposed to be the bedroom, but since I live alone I put my bed in the main room... priorities!), but of course in a single room in a house I won't have the space for my kit. I would love to sell the replaceable parts (i.e. not my custom Jobeky drums - I designed the wrap myself) and just re-purchase them down the road when I have the disposable income/space to get back into drumming. Everything is in excellent working order. They've been babied in every way I could manage, but the cymbals do of course have typical stick marks from play. Without further ado, here's what's available:

(1) Roland TD-30 drum module with Netgear WNA1100 WiFi USB adapter (allows you to connect to iOS and Android Roland apps, works great for simple recordings!) and stand mount :: $1800
    (1) Roland VH-13 hi-hats :: $550
    (1) Roland CY-14C-MG (metallic gray TD-30 version) dual-zone crash cymbals :: $290 each
    (1) Roland CY-15R-MG (metallic gray TD-30 version) 3-zone ride cymbal :: $350
    (1) Roland MDS-25 chrome rack with all cables for TD-30 kit run through the tubing, clamp to hold a module (doesn't come with module base plate), four TAMA tom mounts (one not pictured), two extra 90-degree Roland rack clamps (in addition to what holds each TAMA tom arm), two crash cymbal arms, and one short ride cymbal arm :: $600

All prices include shipping to the continental US. Please message me with any questions about the gear or combo offers! Also willing to give a price break to anyone who can pick up in the Boise area.

Cheers,
    Jesse

Edit - Updated prices to include continental US shipping and removed some items that have sold.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.
    Last edited by NuggetWRX; 12-08-14, 12:30 AM.
Working...
X