Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: ROLAND SPD-30, Like New!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: ROLAND SPD-30, Like New!

I'm selling my year old - "Like New"- ROLAND OCTAPAD SPD-30, so I figured that I'd offer it to the real Roland drummers here first. If I don't see any interest here, I will be placing it on eBay directly.
    I got it at the same time I purchased by TD-15KV and actually used it out only once at a gig, the rest of the time it has set unused in my studio. To including it into my TD-15KV, I simply ported into my "Audio In", integrating it into my TD-15 head and feed. If you aren't away of it, this is cheap an excellent way for you to add 8 pads (with the full array of percussion samples) and up to 50 additional kits to your existing set. I just can't ever see me using the looper capability it was designed to perform.
    I'm asking $450 plus shipping. North America only please! PM me if you interested.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by Ixoye3; 06-26-14, 10:58 PM.

* * * SOLD * * *

Comment

Working...
    X