Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB two mesh head drums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB two mesh head drums

wtb two mesh head drums for my td-3 set im getting ready to buy i dont much care for the rubber drums but dont have the money to buy a better set then the td-3 so if you anyone has a good deal on two or three drums let me know
    TD-12

I have 2 Hart dynamic acupads if you are interested ...They are chrome in color I just don't use them anymore..

Zeke

Comment

Sent you a PM Zeke.
      TD9 Frankenkit

Comment

Here ya go Steve.....

These use a Pearl style Tom mount...
        Attached Files

Comment

I have two Hart 10" ones for sale. Pics attached! I have them listed in this thread. They come with the tom arms as well!

Dual Trigger Acupad's with black mesh heads.

Let me know.

K-Rokk
          Attached Files
          Last edited by k-rokk; 09-23-08, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by k-rokk View Post
            I have two Hart 10" ones for sale. Pics attached! I have them listed in this thread. They come with the tom arms as well!

Dual Trigger Acupad's with black mesh heads.

Let me know.

K-Rokk
            Thanks K-Rokk. Sent you a PM. I just scored 2 PD 100s off of ebay yesterday.
            TD9 Frankenkit

Comment

Glad you were able to find something. I guess I will list mine up there as well. I wanted to get my fellow forum buds a chance to by first. If anyone else is interested, send me a PM. I am willing to take 150 for both of them, with the tom arms.

Ken

Comment

Working...
              X