Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: Various combinations of TD10/12/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Various combinations of TD10/12/20

I would go and buy a new TD12 but the one thing I just don't like about it is the smaller sized pads. The TD10 and 20 come with the larger pads and 2 floor toms which is exactly what I want.

I'm looking for some sort of combination of the kits so may need to make seperate purchases. Ideally the TD10 hardware and TD12 module should be fine for what I intend to use the kit for (gigging) although perhaps even a TD10 kit with the TD10-E module would be good enough as i've heard it still sounds good and has extra outputs.

Any suggestions on what I should go for or anyone who is selling this stuff - please let me know!

Originally posted by Fenda View Post
    I would go and buy a new TD12 but the one thing I just don't like about it is the smaller sized pads. The TD10 and 20 come with the larger pads and 2 floor toms which is exactly what I want.

I'm looking for some sort of combination of the kits so may need to make seperate purchases. Ideally the TD10 hardware and TD12 module should be fine for what I intend to use the kit for (gigging) although perhaps even a TD10 kit with the TD10-E module would be good enough as i've heard it still sounds good and has extra outputs.

Any suggestions on what I should go for or anyone who is selling this stuff - please let me know!
    I have a rack and a TD-10E w/mem card for sale (see classifieds). Also some PD-9 pads (but honestly would recommend mesh headed drums and V-cymbals for the major part of the kit and supplement with pads for an effect or two - that's my personal preference). There are some other deals currently being offered in the classifieds as well. Possibly someone has an entire kit available. Head over to the classified forum and check out the current deals.
    Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Working...
    X