Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: PD-31s PD-21s and PD-11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: PD-31s PD-21s and PD-11

I am looking for any of those oldschool triangle pads in decent working order. I have PayPal.
    sigpic

oh man, I could have set you up about 2 months ago Used but still in original boxes even

Comment

Might have something for you....

I have a few of the pd-31's that I was using before I finished my diy. How many are you looking for? I think I have 5 of the pads in the house, but I'll check to be sure.
      TD 8, DM5, SPD-20,SPD-SX, DIY kit, HD cymbals, Remo Mastertouch a's, 2 sticks, no talent.

Comment

sent you a pm.
        TD 8, DM5, SPD-20,SPD-SX, DIY kit, HD cymbals, Remo Mastertouch a's, 2 sticks, no talent.

Comment

Post Modernism?
          Prime Minister?
          Pulmonary Massage?
          Prime Meridian?
          Project Manager?
          Paul McCartney?

I can't wait! Heh.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm all curious about what you have planned for these pads Michael

Comment

Originally posted by SuperPuss View Post
              I'm all curious about what you have planned for these pads Michael
              Curiosity killed the cat!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Render View Post
                Curiosity killed the cat!
                Yeah I know..... GAS is going to kill this cat first though!!!

Comment

Thanks to everyone who has sent links and suggestions. I am officially saturated and do not need any more pads.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Render View Post
                    Thanks to everyone who has sent links and suggestions. I am officially saturated and do not need any more pads.
                    Given some of the photos of your drum.....kit, I have a hard time believing that statment.

www.myspace.com/rubberuniverse
                    TD-12, DTX502, SD1000, EZDrummer, Diamond Drum 12" snare, S1000 toms/cymbals/kick, PCY10/100/135/155, CY-5/14, Hart Ride, Hart Acupad 8" kick, Epedal Pro II, Concept 1 pads/cymbals, SD1000 & Roland V Sessions racks, PD-7, Kit Toy 10" splash, DMPad ride, SamplePad, PerformancePad Pro

Comment

Saturated until I buy another module that is! Heh. Of course I can't buy anything until we find out about the expansion card!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X