Spd-SX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spd-SX

For the Spd-Sx PC\MAC Editor if possible with update.

We should able control a bit more the Spd-Sx from the computer editor, such as set the template for each sound, single, loop, phrase, dynamic ON\Off, as well able to set the tempo of the kit, these will save time to do it manually each time..Well the best will be to control a lot more option then what we have right now... Increasing the 3 edge pad sensitivity, velocity switch sound, able to start Internal Metronome with wav pad linked together.
    Last edited by Chris K; 04-16-13, 03:02 PM.
    [www.mimicpro.com ][ www.dwdrums.com ] [www.zildjian.com]

Originally posted by Chris K View Post
    For the Spd-Sx PC\MAC Editor if possible with update.

We should able control a bit more the Spd-Sx from the computer editor, such set the template for each sound, single, loop, phrase, dynamic ON\Off, as well able to set the tempo of the kit, these will save time to do it manually each time..Well the best will be to control a lot more option then what we have right now... Increasing the 3 edge pad sensitivity, velocity switch sound.

I agree. Especially with velocity switch waves.
    Noble & Cooley acoustics. Paiste cymbals. TD15, SPD SX, SPD30, SD2.4

Comment

New SPD-SX EDITOR, more function then the Roland default Editor.
      http://www.spd-sx-editor.com/
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpU_72jHCMg

Comment

Cool looking forward to trying it out Cheers
        NOW with New Improved TD-30 Module, some V drums an other music making thingies with miscellaneous small furry animals, large hairy animals, motorcycle bits and a big muff:rolleyes:.

Comment

Originally posted by sycle1 View Post
          Cool looking forward to trying it out Cheers
          be sure you download first the "This application requires Java runtime environment Version 8 or it wont works.."

Comment

a bit much for $26 :P ... should be $9.99 or $14.99

Comment

Originally posted by tivi View Post
              a bit much for $26 :P ... should be $9.99 or $14.99
              This should have been on Roland package at first :-s when I saw the Yamaha app editor, Roland is 15 years behind

Comment

agree.... retail $799 for SPD-SX and wave file manager is awful

Comment

Yamaha module is not user friendly compare to Roland module :P and their software is the other way around ... LOL

Comment

Only one problem with this payware editor, Java will not be supported\discontinued in 2017, what will happens with this editor?, will still works or need rewrite code? You can download the JAVA offline right now, but I am not sure it will works in future explorer or windows version. SPD-SX lifetime remain about 3 years max before it get discontinued I think before a new one released, first Spd-S have been released about in 2005, Spd-SX in 2011.
                    Last edited by Chris K; 02-23-16, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris K View Post
                      Only one problem with this payware editor, Java will not be supported\discontinued in 2017, what will happens with this editor?, will still works or need rewrite code? You can download the JAVA offline right now, but I am not sure it will works in future explorer or windows version. SPD-SX lifetime remain about 3 years max before it get discontinued I think before a new one released, first Spd-S have been released about in 2005, Spd-SX in 2011.
                      It's only the Java browser plugin that's being discontinued (and thank God it's finally happening), so I wouldn't worry. That said, I would personally have preferred that it was written in another language, but that's more of a geeky religious thing :-)
                      Pearl Mimic Pro, Roland TD-50/TD-30/SPD-SX - PD-140DS, BT-1, PD-85, 3xPD-105, 3xPD-125, KD-120, KD-7. Cymbals: CY-18DR, 2x CY-14C, 2x CY-15R, 2xCY-12C, CY-13R, 2xCY-5, 2x Yamaha PCY10, 2xTriggera D14

Comment

agree.... retail $799 for SPD-SX and wave file manager is awful

This^

Comment

Yamaha module is not user friendly compare to Roland module :P and their software is the other way around ... LOL
                          But The Yamaha module have much more option then Roland, low to higher range and less expensive, just see the 502 module as example, sequencer, tap pattern, imports samples, layers sound, on Roland you don't have these on low and mid level anymore , they removed and still the same price as before...

Comment

Working...
                          X