Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in Europe who has pd 120/100 RD's in stock

hi folks

Cannot get pads on their own anywhere in Ireland or UK. Can anyone in europe help

John
    Sonor Signature Ebony, Phonic and a DW
    TD20 BK/ TD10/Exp, TD8, Spd20, Spd6, VCymbals etc.

Have you tried:

www.thomann.de

I buy all my VDrum equipment from them and theire service is excellent

regards,

Sean
    Sean Smyth

Comment

Any Roland dealer can order them.... ANY dealer.

Don't look at online pricelists and conclude "its not in the list so they dont sell it"
      There's simply too much products on this earth, so no one will list everything which is available.
      Music was my first love...

Comment

Originally posted by MPCman
        Any Roland dealer can order them.... ANY dealer.

Sure, but the prices differ so much that it is wise to look any further...
        Robert

Comment

Triggers and software

Do we need the other box?
          Joe Dauz Media maven

Comment

Other box

As most of us have computers - is there realy a need for external synths and controlers?
            Joe Dauz Media maven

Comment

Thanks fer all the help in tryin to locate the pads.

Strange as it may sound i got to borrow a set from a collegue of mine, and was supprised A. that she had an intrest in drumming and b. that she had a v pro in the b-room, used for just playin at home. Have tried the pads for a few weeks but have gone back to the pd80s, did not like them at all. Nothing wrong with the pads i just perfer the smaller ones. i find them more suited to my style of playin, Plus i could get a spd20 and spd6 for the money and have recently done so(note the requests for info regarding midi) adding greatly to the overall kit.

i did however like the bass drum and will prob get one at a later stage. the ppl in the band prefer the kd7 as they enjoy the look on fellow musicians(not clued in to V-Drums) when they comment at the tiny bass drum and get stuffed when they hear the sound through the PA

The only other comment the band made was that they looked closer to a "real" kit but for them, no difference in sound.

just a further point, i have 5 pd80's now inc snare, all fit into 2 10" hardcases comfy, the hi-hat and base drum fit into a dual bass drum Hardcase. All is fairly neat and handy and is a consideration when giggin all the time. would like a case for the V cymbals though, was thinkin of askin Protectin Racket to make me a custom job, any ideas welcome and i will post a pic if and when i get it.

Just a tuppence for the spd20 and spd6, the spd20 is a great piece of equipment however from a(my) practical point of view it is 2 big to position where i want on my left hand side and i have found that the spd6 is much easier to position. have also found that most of the sounds i want are already on the exp. td10 and am currently attempting to get at them via midi, the keyboard player is a big fan of the spd20. if ppl just want standard sounds already on the td10/8 then the spd6 is cheaper, smaller and easier to position. I know it does'nt have all the functions but it sure beats the hell of carrying seperate pads for chimes, hand clap, cowbell etc.

Again thanks esp to Harlock who i hope was not to inconvienced by e-mails and would like to hear comments on above (i hope)

John
              Sonor Signature Ebony, Phonic and a DW
              TD20 BK/ TD10/Exp, TD8, Spd20, Spd6, VCymbals etc.

Comment

Working...
              X