A SLIP COVER FOR THE TD10???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A SLIP COVER FOR THE TD10???

Has anyone in the past or present heard of some kind of slip cover to put over the TD-10
    once you have stepped away for the evening--
    The dust factor makes me un-easy--Its like a baby ya know?? Thank you---

I use a plastic cover that I got in an office supply store. It's either a computer keyboard cover or calculator cover. I don't remember which. It works fine for keeping out dust. I also cover the entire kit with a sheet when not in use.

Comment

My Lady is an xlnt seamstress. I just go out and buy the material and she does the rest. Got a great clearance deal on some white silk for the V's.

Comment

Ií am using a Beato large dust cover which is fairly inexpensive and covers my set well.
        http://www.musiciansfriend.com/ex/sh...112?pid=549650

------------------
        szvook
        Studio

Comment

You Gentlemen all rule--laters!!!

Comment

If you are interested in custom made you may want to check this link: http://www.studiocovers.com/
            I have one for my ddrum brain and my Fostex VF-16. Pretty cool, IMHO...
            E-drums: TD-20, RT-5S triggers on snare/toms, KD-7s, VH12, CY-14Cs, CY-15R, Pintech splash.
            A-drums: Zickos (amber) w/ all Zildjians.

Comment

Actually, the TD-10 comes with a plastic covering in its box. I still use it. It ain't pretty, but my unit is dust-free. So is my TD-10.

Uh huh.

DJourg

Comment

Made some custom covers out of Shower curtain liners...Can get several out of one and the cost is under 2 bux...

p.s. they are also water resistant

[This message has been edited by studioVjeff (edited August 18, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by studioVjeff:
                  Made some custom covers out of Shower curtain liners...Can get several out of one and the cost is under 2 bux...

p.s. they are also water resistant

[This message has been edited by studioVjeff (edited August 18, 2001).]
                  Drumser

Comment

Originally posted by drumser:
                    Sorry about the double post.

What the deal with the slip covers. It sounds like something my mother would do with the new furniture! Play the damn things and they won't collect dust. Anyway, have you ever heard of a rag?

Just kidding. I know some drummers take care of their kits better than they do their wives or girlfriends!

------------------
                    Drumser
                    Drumser

Comment

My drums don't mind if I beat on them!!!!!

Wives/girlfriends usually object!!!!!
                      I'm a drummer. I don't play the timpani! Hire a percussionist!!!

Comment

Drumset cover?

Large barbeque grill cover - Wal-mart - $19.95
                        I'm a drummer. I don't play the timpani! Hire a percussionist!!!

Comment

I BELIEVE IT'S CALLED A BED SHEET HAHA
                          -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

I bought a Beato dust cover Double Bass size for $33.00 last April after I got my V-Session kit! It's G-R-E-A-T ! aT DRUMS-IN-WIND! i PLAT TWO NIGHTS SOMETIMES & I JUST THROW ON THE OLD BEATO & I'M OUT THE DOOR ON FRI. PLUS I KEEP MINE AT SCHOOL WHERE MY BAND ROOM IS A DUST BOWL WITH OUTSIDE DOOR! I WAS WORRIED ABOUT THE WHOLE KIT NOT JUST THE TD-10!!!!!!

Comment

die thread die...
                              -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Working...
                              X