wish list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wish list

I want my pretweeked kits, how about on a td-10 card. I am like jeckal/hyde ,it takes two diffrent personas,one to program and tweek,and then i`ve lost the mood for the groove. How about a couple of you savy geeks competing for the most sellable pretweeked kits for us bang on the drums allday guys. Digitizing diffrent drummers like on tdw`s E_GADD I have a huntch it`s stev E GADD

------------------

Even though I've read this twice (yup, two posts - the same in the same forum?!).... I'm still inclined to ask what this guy has been drinking?!

I guess it would be quite 'sellable' !
    Andy
    TD-20, Pair of JBL-Eon15 G2's & Sub

Check out the demo tracks to hear my V's at

http://www.thebrokenangelband.co.uk/

Comment

I dug the thread myself. I sota felt this might be da groove I'm spozda have wit a name like Beatnik. Hey, I've blown a kit man wit some hip cans you scribe some good poetic slew to.

Comment

I'm just rejected, neglected, befuddled and bemuddled!

Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Hey Ramdrum,
          It was difficult to decode your post but I admit you did an effort in this one
          If you want more kits from us to load into your TD-10, why don't you say it straight?

Pierre.

Comment

Give the poor guy a break. He's probably a victim of one of those rolling wipe outs they're experiencing with the power mess that's going on.

Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Working...
            X