Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wish-list for td17 module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wish-list for td17 module

I would like the next version software update for the roland td17 to incorporate an icon that tells you as soon as a preset/user patch has been changed and then disappears when all the values are set back correctly.
    I would also like a feature to copy a drum sound with all its parameters/sample to another user patch.
    I have found that just changing snares or kick drums around, makes even the presets sound so much better , but it's takes too long to write down all the values of the particular drum you like, and enter them again on another patch.
    it shouldn't be that difficult to code that in the software should it?

Roland tend to just fix things and not add new features except on the flagship models.
    Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Working...
    X