Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drumlord View Post
    Announced on Twitter this morning:

Roland to Debut Several Exciting New V-Drums Instruments During #TotallyDrums Event and Live Keynote May 8 How to Watch #TotallyDrums Live Keynote URL:
    Visit Roland V-Drums Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/OfficialRolandVDrums/ …

So, it looks like they have something up their sleeves.
    YES!!!!!!!! Roland is bring some new things to the market!!! Im hoping for that 14” and 8” analog pad for the 30/50KV!

It is only 6 days after Pearl’s announcement!! Way to steal that thunder and announce your event a day before Pearl announces their new drums!! Takes some wind out of Pearl’s announcement. Good business!!!
    Last edited by bworkman; 05-01-18, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bworkman View Post

YES!!!!!!!! Roland is bring some new things to the market!!! Im hoping for that 14” and 8” analog pad for the 30/50KV!

It is only 7 days after Pearl’s announcement!! Way to steal that thunder and announce your event a day before Pearl announces their new drums!! Takes some wind out of Pearl’s announcement. Good business!!!
      You can use the PD85 already and it works great,just doesn't look great. I would guess they are releasing a replacement for the TD25. If it sounds like a TD50,I doubt it will be very exciting. The only way they can compete now is to have a sample based module.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Warren View Post

You can use the PD85 already and it works great,just doesn't look great. I would guess they are releasing a replacement for the TD25. If it sounds like a TD50,I doubt it will be very exciting. The only way they can compete now is to have a sample based module.
        Yes, but if I am paying the amount of $$$ equal to a small car, it better look great too.

but I bet you are right. Probably the TD-35 (or whatever they call it). Hopefully they also release some add-one for the 50KV/30KV
        Last edited by bworkman; 05-01-18, 01:26 PM.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/groups/digi...6718315027459/

roughly my my wish list, as long as these are for the 30/50KV line... I am laughing that Roland released this video just before Pearl’s announcement today... haha... showmanship...

Comment

Any last minute guesses or wishes?

Comment

We already know what it is.
              Alan
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message | recommendations

Comment

I missed it... post a link

Comment

It’s a TD-17 in three setups. Small pads w/ post BD, large pads w/ post BD, and large pads with a real BD, or possibly just a small BDA22 in 18”. The SN may be a 14”.
                  Alan
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message | recommendations

Comment

Isn’t the bass drum for the to-50 just a re-boot of the one offered at the release of the Ted-50?

Comment

From the videos so far, it does look like the 22" is the A22 trigger; but the 18" is the new 10 trigger inside the 18" shell. The 18" runs around $1100, and the 22" around $1400. (give or take)
                      Alan

Comment

Working...
                      X