No announcement yet.

Wishlist for Mimic Pro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal player definitly needs ability to change playback speed of an audio files that comes from usb stick, in real time to work at full value !!! Working with certain part of the song sometime file/track should be played slower or faster when rehearsing. The only option now is to play back tracks in a loop mode. Urgently hope it will be done with the next update!
    Last edited by petr_drummer; 02-25-19, 06:32 AM.

Comment

• When play with external sounds via midi using VST drum plug in through mimic’‘’s aux in , both external and module’’’’’’’’ onboard sounds blends and one hearing them in head phones which is bad. If mimic could have ‘”’’’’’local control off’’’”’’’ function (like Roland’’’’’’s module) to hear VST’ external ’sounds only, there wouldn’’’’’’’’‘t be need to connect hp to computer’’’’’’’ phone jack but mp’’’’’3/4 head phone input.
      Last edited by petr_drummer; 03-03-19, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by petr_drummer View Post
        When play with external sounds via midi using VST drum plug in through mimic’‘’s aux in , both external and module’’’’’’’’ onboard sounds blends and one hearing them in head phones which is bad. If mimic could have ‘”’’’’’local control off’’’”’’’ function (like Roland’’’’’’s module) to hear VST’ external ’sounds only, there wouldn’’’’’’’’‘t be need to connect hp to computer’’’’’’’ phone jack but mp’’’’’3/4 head phone input.
        I just created a user kit with no sounds to solve that problem.
        Last edited by molson; 03-03-19, 09:58 PM.
        Pearl MIMIC Pro, ATV aD5, ATV aDrums Expanded

Comment

• Originally posted by molson View Post

I just created a user kit with no sounds to solve that problem.
          How smart you're to do it! I didn't think this way. Thanks for the tip. But anyway, this function is required imho.
          Last edited by petr_drummer; 03-04-19, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X