Wishlist for Mimic Pro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ReeseRocket View Post

Will this be for Mimic? Impatiently waiting for the Mimic update and Mimic sound packs to buy. Like CLA.
    I'm no CLA, but I think you'll like my next pack. I'll try to do more CLA level stuff in the future.
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Alan VEX View Post

I'm no CLA, but I think you'll like my next pack. I'll try to do more CLA level stuff in the future.
      Awesome.

Comment

Thanks - can't wait!
        ATV aDrums & aD5, Pearl Mimic Pro & DIY, Agean R-series Silent Cymbals, Roland Handsonic HPD-20.

Comment

Just a nitpick but there seems to be a slight delay when pressing the metronome "on" button. This makes it really hard to sync it up with the player.

Perhaps it could be toggled on via a pad hit?
          Pearl MIMIC Pro, ATV aD5, ATV aDrums

Comment

Originally posted by molson View Post
            Just a nitpick but there seems to be a slight delay when pressing the metronome "on" button. This makes it really hard to sync it up with the player.

Perhaps it could be toggled on via a pad hit?
            Sync is the Click Track function, on song playlist, there is CT, imports your click track wav and that will start and sync together with your song. Metronome is not made to be synced, it's Click Track, as soon as the song start, click track wav start together.
            Last edited by Chris K; 06-07-18, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris K View Post

Sync is the Click Track function, on song playlist, there is CT, imports your click track wav and that will start and sync together with your song. Metronome is not made to be synced, it's Click Track, as soon as the song start, click track wav start together.
              Makes sense - thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris K View Post

can you explain more about this Chris? i'm new to this CT and sync, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by tivi View Post

can you explain more about this Chris? i'm new to this CT and sync, thanks.
                  Sounds like you have to create a custom click track and then associate with a song in the player.

All I really want is a way to start the metronome and player simultaneously. This is assuming the song has no extra space at the beginning of course.

Comment

It's impossible to start metronome and get sync with random songs unless it's midi seq or you set it on your daw, click track wav with a song if the original song was played with perfect tempo, that is the same rules on all module and spdsx included, metronome will get offset after a while if not perfect tempo match.

To acheive 100% sync you need to prepare a click track wav in your daw with 8 count starting bar that will fit the perfect BPM tempo songs timing, then imports the click track wav in mimic, song playlist, CT.
                    Last edited by Chris K; 06-08-18, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Does anyone know how I can check what Pearl has on their back log / to do list for the Mimic Pro (software)? Is there even an unambiguous list (one place, clear use case, no duplicates, some kind of priority, ...) that we can see?
                      Pearl MIMIC Pro, ATV ad5
                      VH-12, KD-120, 3x PD-125, 2x PD-105, 2x PD-85, 2x CY-14, CY-15R, CY-12C, BT-1, 2x Trigera D14, 3x CY-5, 4x 4" Koby drums Nano-pad... G.A.S. :-s

Comment

Sergey has a list, but I don't think he's actually decided what's up next. Of course, he'll have to address this upcoming update first. (if any bugs are found... but unlikely at this point) He mentioned a couple of big projects he's considering, but I don't want to share that info. I would guess future update(s) will likely be fueled by the response from the upcoming release.
                        Alan

Comment

future update(s) will likely be fueled by the response from the upcoming release.
                          Exactly!

In addition - considering a growing competition in eDrums area, it's not reasonable to publish future plans ))))

Comment

Hummm, might the release be about to happen? I just tried the Pearl site for MP and all the relative pages are frozen
                            http://pearldrum.com/products/kits/e...odule/#library

Comment

Originally posted by Six View Post
                              Hummm, might the release be about to happen? I just tried the Pearl site for MP and all the relative pages are frozen
                              http://pearldrum.com/products/kits/e...odule/#library
                              Been frozen for a couple days

Comment

Yea, it's not coming yet... we're squashing a bug out as I type. It shouldn't delay it though. I haven't expected it till the end of the month... at the earliest.
                                Alan

Comment

Working...
                                X