http://stevenslatedrums.com/chris-lord-alge-expansion/

Comment

Originally posted by superfish View Post

sorry my question but what is CLA?
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9O0EEJu2ZA

Comment

ahhh... got it! Thanks

Comment

I use this all the time in trigger and SSD4. Note that the drums have moon gel and the kick is heavily muffled. This will be a nice alternative for the Mimic.

Comment

Does Mimic Pro has loop and/or mutegroup function for wav file like TM-2 or SPD-SX ? Thanks.

Comment

I would like to be able to save velocity curves and have a way to compare and use different ones with a dropdown menu next to the drumkit instrument assign tab on the trigger page and have it saved per kit or at least a more in-depth and customizable velocity curve data base that's either global or per kit or both .So maybe 5 memory slots per input trigger and just save those with each kit.then a global bank with like 10 memory slots.

Comment

Originally posted by sneal View Post
                I would like to be able to save velocity curves and have a way to compare and use different ones with a dropdown menu next to the drumkit instrument assign tab on the trigger page and have it saved per kit or at least a more in-depth and customizable velocity curve data base that's either global or per kit or both .So maybe 5 memory slots per input trigger and just save those with each kit.then a global bank with like 10 memory slots.
                Since the Velocity Curves are part of the individual pad's Trigger Settings it is a Universal setting, not per kit. That is the case with any drum module AFAIK. IMO I can't normally see much use for a per kit velocity curve, I guess one example where it would be different might be if a person is actually switching to brushes to play a brush type kit, although that can be played with sticks too. Multiple Trigger Banks though is a nice feature to have, especially for people that use the same module on different kits with different pads. Currently if you setup/tweak the pad trigger settings for all the pads you would use and save the Trigger preset in the Mimic, and then save different Configurations for the different kit configurations that will be used to a USB stick .... whatever Configuration will be the one needed for a specific set of pads can be loaded to the Mimic from the USB stick.
                I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
                Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

This is a wish list so I was wishing.lol.Even if it was global it would still be nice to have that dropdown menu added to velocity curve so that you can save and copy curves you've created for things like toms.Example: you're editing a curve and like it's response so you want to copy it to another tom with the same type of pad(do tom 1 then tom 2).currently in hitting the pad with the curve I like but have to manually go back and forth and try to move the dots manually to create another like it and its time consuming.Having the ability to copy and paste a curve while on the trigger screen would be of great help even if it's global with a fue master setups storeable.

Comment

I would like the ability to export/import velocity curves as well. Alternatively, like the Roland modules, have a drop-down/selection ability to choose pre-defined curves like Linear, Log1, Log2, etc. I find it time consuming to add the same curves for multiple triggers - I often use a LOG1 style for many pads.

The other item (and not sure if maybe just a bug on my unit or something) is while viewing the drum kit instruments, pushing the datawheel will bring up the list of all kits you can change to. Currently, you can only do this with the datawheel while on the Home screen.
                    Live Rig: Mimic Pro | PD-125X pads | ATV + Roland cym | DIY 13" Snare + 14" Kick | MDS-9V rack | Turbosound iQ12 + iQ15B
                    Studio Rig: TD-12 w/ SD 3.0 | Pearl ePro DIY full kit | ATV + Yamaha cym | VH-11 | MDS-20 rack | ATH-M40x phones

Comment

Some of you are going to be very happy in a few weeks.
                      Alan

Comment

do they add loop [and mute group] function, alan? thanks.

Comment

I really don't want to give any specific details. You'll see soon enough.
                          Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Alan VEX View Post
                            I really don't want to give any specific details. You'll see soon enough.
                            damn what a cliffhanger

Comment

thanks alan.

Comment

Working...
                              X