Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wishlist for Mimic Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be nice to be able to save sets of instruments and settings. For example, I have two crash/rides, one crash, a splash and a china, each one volume-leveled, modified and EQ'ed. It would be great to be able to save all those cymbals and their settings to a group or set, so I can apply them to another kit. Similarly, the ability to be able to save a group of toms and their settings would be real useful.
    Acoustic: FrankenKit - Late '60s Slingerland Kit, Ludwig snare and floor tom, add-on Pearl toms, Zildjian, Sabian and Paiste cymbals. DW5000 double pedal.
    Electric: Roland TD-25 for snare, cymbals and bass, Alesis DM-10 with Bluejay sounds for toms. Variety of Roland pads for cymbals and drums.

Comment

• Big wishlist item for me would be: rhythm coaching or rhythm checking feature to test your time keeping — with some feedback. Obviously can listen back to recording and I always use metronome to check but sometimes a numerical feedback would be nice to give someone more input and guidance as far as keeping up/falling behind or rushing the beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by hblu2002 View Post
        Big wishlist item for me would be: rhythm coaching or rhythm checking feature to test your time keeping — with some feedback. Obviously can listen back to recording and I always use metronome to check but sometimes a numerical feedback would be nice to give someone more input and guidance as far as keeping up/falling behind or rushing the beat.
        Take a look at LiveBPM http://liveBPM - Beat Detecto‪r‬ , it's available for IOS and Android, works great!!

Comment

• Will check it out. Though I think having a midi note based detection that could individualize your snare, hi hat or bass drum hits would give even more info — similar to what you can do with roland’s rhythm coach (though it doesn’t look at hi hats).

Comment

• Wish it was sold in New Zealand.

Comment

• Today, 08:11 AM

Originally posted by Six View Post
              Personally, I'd like true contemporary gospel kits (tight with a punch) and smooth jazz kits (XM/Watercolors ready stuff). Smooth out the ping of the rides. Six to eight clearly distinguishable kits would do it in my world. Just my $$ worth; 2 cents gets you nothing anymore.

Chris K
              there is thread for this
              https://www.vdrums.com/forum/general...-for-mimic-pro

Comment

• I’ll be doing some in the late fall or early spring. I may actually release a P&W pack, as I get a lot of requests for this alone.
                Alan
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

• I would like to see the PMP:

1. Transmit and receive CC4 (hi hat control) on midi channel 10 like every other module.
                  2. Have MIDI clock sync capabilities.
                  3. Get the editor that has been talked about since the beginning.
                  4. Include percussion multi samples.

Comment

• So what is going on with the Mimic Pro? Will there be future updates, or is that it?

Comment

• Originally posted by John C View Post
                      So what is going on with the Mimic Pro? Will there be future updates, or is that it?
                      The developer announced earlier new preset for lemon etc..there will, be patience a bit more.
                      Last edited by Chris K; 09-24-21, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris K View Post

there will, be patience a bit more.
                        Shut up. lol
                        Alan
                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

• nice party here! )))

Comment

• Patience is really hard if you own a ferrari and you get overtaken by other brands 🤷‍♂️

Comment

• Mr Boo, howdy. On the development front, it would nice (similar to the "Play on Select" function in Edit Kit) if that function were available in Mixer and the sub-menus. Most convenient as you do not have to be connect to triggers in order hear what your edit are accomplishing.

Comment

Working...
                              X