Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wishlist for Mimic Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be nice to be able to save sets of instruments and settings. For example, I have two crash/rides, one crash, a splash and a china, each one volume-leveled, modified and EQ'ed. It would be great to be able to save all those cymbals and their settings to a group or set, so I can apply them to another kit. Similarly, the ability to be able to save a group of toms and their settings would be real useful.
    Acoustic: FrankenKit - Late '60s Slingerland Kit, Ludwig snare and floor tom, add-on Pearl toms, Zildjian, Sabian and Paiste cymbals. DW5000 double pedal.
    Electric: Roland TD-25 for snare, cymbals and bass, Alesis DM-10 with Bluejay sounds for toms. Variety of Roland pads for cymbals and drums.

Comment

• Big wishlist item for me would be: rhythm coaching or rhythm checking feature to test your time keeping — with some feedback. Obviously can listen back to recording and I always use metronome to check but sometimes a numerical feedback would be nice to give someone more input and guidance as far as keeping up/falling behind or rushing the beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by hblu2002 View Post
        Big wishlist item for me would be: rhythm coaching or rhythm checking feature to test your time keeping — with some feedback. Obviously can listen back to recording and I always use metronome to check but sometimes a numerical feedback would be nice to give someone more input and guidance as far as keeping up/falling behind or rushing the beat.
        Take a look at LiveBPM http://liveBPM - Beat Detecto‪r‬ , it's available for IOS and Android, works great!!

Comment

• Will check it out. Though I think having a midi note based detection that could individualize your snare, hi hat or bass drum hits would give even more info — similar to what you can do with roland’s rhythm coach (though it doesn’t look at hi hats).

Comment

Working...
          X