No announcement yet.

Wishlist for Mimic Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I’m going to contact Pearl’s IT department. They need help. I mean, it’s only common sense that firmware updates and accompanying documentation should be together in the form of a zip file. WTH It’s like they have newbs running that department. Sure, it’s pretty, but functionality has been thrown out the window with that whole website.
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message | recommendations

Comment

• Originally posted by Alan VEX View Post
      Now, if I can just find some room and money for the damn realistic acoustic setup I want.
      May I ask what would that "realistic acoustic" setup be/looks like? I might be just right behind you...

Comment

• Originally posted by TWynn View Post

May I ask what would that "realistic acoustic" setup be/looks like? I might be just right behind you...
        Not sure. Waiting to see how the ATV pro kit looks and triggers. Should see something this month... not that I can afford it.
        Alan
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message | recommendations

Comment

• Hey Alan...I have written a few times about helping them update that pretty but outdated website but haven't even gotten a courtesy "were not interested" or even a "we got your message" email. It's not even mobile friendly.

I am sure you have better contacts than I have.
          My Updated Website: https://blades.technology

Comment

• Originally posted by Blades View Post
            Hey Alan...I have written a few times about helping them update that pretty but outdated website but haven't even gotten a courtesy "were not interested" or even a "we got your message" email. It's not even mobile friendly.

It’s like they add a few pages every year, but haven’t updated any of them since. I mean, there are pages there that I saw back in 2004 that haven’t changed one bit. Not even kidding.
            Alan

Comment

• Originally posted by Blades View Post
              Hey Alan...I have written a few times about helping them update that pretty but outdated website but haven't even gotten a courtesy "were not interested" or even a "we got your message" email. It's not even mobile friendly.

I too have contacted them regarding an issue and suggestion I had with their website. I never heard back from them - no thank you, no got it, no good idea, no no way buddy, no nothing.

Comment

• I really like the module a lot in terms of triggering and sound authenticity but my wish for this is more like of a cosmetic interface, like when you switch it on, there must be like a personal log-in that can lead you to the module settings.

Comment

Working...
                X