No announcement yet.

Wishlist for Mimic Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok.. there's another reason toontrack can put out expansion packs (i think).. because their client base is not just (e-) drummers, but
    also studio's, producers, keyboard- guitar- bass- players buy their software.. mimic pro is ofcourse exclusively for drummers..
    i would like to see real world sales numbers of toontrack vst's .. as to what percentage is actual drummers.. ..anyway, never mind..
    they do keep developing e-drum hardware playability on their software .. probably because of their roots (dfh..)
    | Diy Roland/Yamaha e-kit | Sonor/Gretsch a-kit | Zildjian/Sabian/Ufip cymbals

Comment

• I look forward to more sound/expansions for the Mimic, and hopefully a Multi-Velocity Editor some day ..... But in the meantime I LOVE my Mimic and have not been disappointed even one day in the more than 2 years since I got it.
      I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
      Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by JmanWord View Post
        I look forward to more sound/expansions for the Mimic, and hopefully a Multi-Velocity Editor some day ..... But in the meantime I LOVE my Mimic and have not been disappointed even one day in the more than 2 years since I got it.
        I feel the same with all you said
        Pearl Mimic pro, A to E 7 piece Pearl Decade maple, ddrum Deccabons, Ddrum DDTi, UFO X-bar triggers, Real feel heads, Gibraltar rack, VH13, PD105 side snare, Roc-N-Soc,Tama Iron Cobra, Iron cobra high hat stand, Cobra clutch, Pearl throne thumper, Roland and Kit Toys cymbals, Roland KC 500, Promark

Comment

Working...
        X