Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recording Midi with the Kat Percussion Kt3 kit using EZDrummer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recording Midi with the Kat Percussion Kt3 kit using EZDrummer

hey guys, I've been making a lot more videos lately, i used to work with R.E.T Percussion, but I don't anymore, I'm not even exactly sure what Rhett did with his company, either someone stole the idea, or he sold the idea, that's all I really know. But since then i've tried some different things, I've been making drum covers with the new Kat Percussion Kt3 kit, honestly it's easier to record with and i really like the way it feels. I made a video showing what I use to make my drum covers, let me know what you think, you can also watch my new drum covers and let me know what you think of the kit!
    ~MasonVPT
    Drum Covers-Triggering Software-Session Drummer

Why are you using a Presonus box when you could go straight from your module into your computer using USB? May give you a little less latency I'm thinking.

Comment

Why are you using a Presonus box when you could go straight from your module into your computer using USB? May give you a little less latency I'm thinking.

Comment

Welcome to the Forums!!! How about a nice intro in the Foyer section with some pics...and post your vids in the showcase or On Stage section, more better.

Have fun!!

K ;-)
        My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
        E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
        A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
        A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Working...
        X