Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site down again.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site down again.....

Why is this site always going down? You can not understand how annoying this is.
    Please-Please fix it !!!

Hi,
    I hope you can be a little patient. Alan, who runs the site on a volunteer basis, has become ill, and I'm sure he's doing his best.
    Pearl Mimic Pro, eDRUMin 10, ATV aDrums, DIY Conversion kit, Roland Handsonic HPD-20, EFNOTE 5, SD3, Porter & Davies Throne

Comment

Yea, I'm not ignoring it. I am working on it slowly. BTW, our traffic has on average almost doubled in the past year. This, with vB and hosting issues, tends to slow things down at peak times, but it has not been unreasonable. We'll continue to work on it, but I don't need to hear about it everyday.
      Alan
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Hey Alan, F--k the site . Most of us know that you are doing your all to keep the site healthy. More importantly, hope your health is progressing in a positive direction . When you stack the 2 next to each other, it's a no brainer what the priority should be!

Comment

Please reply here from now on... http://www.vdrums.com/forum/forum/ge...on-help-thread
          Alan
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Working...
          X