Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Marcos fire still 0 containment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Marcos fire still 0 containment

Yup, I've been under mandatory evacuation since yesterday. I haven't evacuated though. As of right now it is not so close I plan to leave ..... There were so many fires yesterday that when the one closest to my area broke out they were already fighting five other local fires so there wasn't much that could be done for hours. The winds died down overnight which is a huge help. Hopefully they will not pickup today and more fire agencies will arrive.

Just to keep it drum related ...... yeah my house and drums are still safe. Thoughts and prayers go out to those less fortunate. J
    I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
    Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

I hope it all goes well for you. God bless you, Jman

Comment

And I thought I'd go problems. Best of luck man.

Comment

JMan if you need a place I'm in east Esco...I've been packed since yesterday and fortunately have only had to do one shift of mobile field force duty for this fire. Praying it doesn't get any worse. Frickin arsonist will get caught.

K
        My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
        E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
        A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
        A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Originally posted by Kenster View Post
          JMan if you need a place I'm in east Esco...I've been packed since yesterday and fortunately have only had to do one shift of mobile field force duty for this fire. Praying it doesn't get any worse. Frickin arsonist will get caught.

K
          Thanks so much for the offer my friend. For now I'm sticking it out, Lake San Marcos area. I hope your area stays safe too! Hoping they get it under control, but with all the extra resources today has been one heck of a battle and still no where near under control. Speaking of Arsonists, 1 suspect picked up so far they said on the news.
          Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

Glad to hear you and your family are safe J man . Praying that your place is safe too. Hang in buddy, and I hope they string that or those srsenists up!

Comment

Thinking of you guys.
              . digitalDrummer
              Review index

Comment

Stay safe my friend.
                8 piece DIY Acrylic, 2x2Box DrumIt5, Gen16 4xDCP, DIY Acrylic&Gen16 Conversions, Sleishman Twin-QuadSteele hybrid, Gibraltar&DrumFrame rack, DW9502LB, Midi Knights Pro Lighting
                http://www.airbrushartists.org/DreamscapeAirbrushRealm

Comment

Wife just called me (1930 hours San Diego time) and said at least two sets of about a dozen police cars and a whole battalion of fire trucks are racing up I-15 North towards north Escondido/San Marcos. Nothing on the news yet of any new outbreaks. I'm only about 6 miles away from the fire at present. JMan you still have my cell right? If not email me.
                  K ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Kenster View Post
                    Wife just called me (1930 hours San Diego time) and said at least two sets of about a dozen police cars and a whole battalion of fire trucks are racing up I-15 North towards north Escondido/San Marcos. Nothing on the news yet of any new outbreaks. I'm only about 6 miles away from the fire at present. JMan you still have my cell right? If not email me.
                    K ;-)
                    I hope new fires haven't started up toward you!! Smoke has cleared and absolutely no hotspots/fires visible from my area now! I saw helicopters doing repeated water drops in the late afternoon and it was incredible how quick it changed. Unfortunately it did seem things were moving more in the North-West Escondido direction, but I haven't heard any updates either.

Comment

I hope all will end up well with you, guys - Fingers crossed!

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

Seems like things are getting handled...no new reports of fire spreading or new fires or evacs. It was nice seeing the entire staging area just a few miles down the road from my house, at Kit Carson park, between me and the fire! The moon last night looked wicked due to all the particulate matter in the sky!
                        K

Comment

My thoughts are with you. I just saw the fire on the news. Material things can be replaced people cannot. Hope you do okay.
                          Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Working...
                          X