Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not show "location"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not show "location"?

Newbie-to-forum question here – probably blunderingly obvious.
    Is it possible to show “location” in the member’s info box (left of the message area). And yup, I did put it in my user profile.
    Or, if not (suggestion) wouldn’t it be useful?
    e-drums : Roland TD11KV
    a-drums : Yamaha Stage Custom

It used to be there...must have disappeared with the upgrade.
    8 piece DIY Acrylic, 2x2Box DrumIt5, Gen16 4xDCP, DIY Acrylic&Gen16 Conversions, Sleishman Twin-QuadSteele hybrid, Gibraltar&DrumFrame rack, DW9502LB, Midi Knights Pro Lighting
    http://www.airbrushartists.org/DreamscapeAirbrushRealm

Comment

I'll look into it. They may have removed it altogether.
      Alan
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

• mrfrench
        mrfrench commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Alan - that'd be kinda cool.
        Other small detail. I notice the most recent posts don't always get shown on the main forum page, nor do they necessarily come up in "latest posts" (just a blank screen). And clicking on "Today's posts" more often than not gets the message : "This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between searches. Please try again in X seconds." Huh..? Woz that all about ?
        Anyway, nothing vital. Just an observation. Something to keep you occupied, if you've got nothing better to do !
        PS. Great site ! You're the man.

• Alan VEX
        Alan VEX commented
        Editing a comment
        I have gripped at vB about that for about four months now. They kept telling me it wasn't true, until I forced one of their developers to admit it. The bug has been filed for re opening. Of course, it may be months until they actually bother to fix it. I have a trick I can perform from time to time to kick it a bit, but I can't spend everyday doing it. lol
    Working...
    X