Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new acoustic kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The more I look at her coffee table , it would make a nice kick drum, with just a few minor alterations, lol. If she didn't have nice roto toms and a beautiful throne thumper, I would consider selling her and buying some new gear with the proceeds

Comment

My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
      E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
      A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
      A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Loved it bro, thanks! My coffee shot right out of my nostrils, thank you very much!

Comment

• Kenster
          Kenster commented
          Editing a comment
          That's what our local radio station calls an ASNER...Acute Spontaneous Nasal Eruption....there's even an Urban Dictionary reference to it. I'll be here all week!

Originally posted by hemiboy View Post
        This is the best. I showed the pics of the the tree stump kit to my girl and she said and I quote, " I wish you would play your drums out in the woods like that, You know, I despise your drums! I wish she didn't beat around the bush, and would tell me exactly what was on her mind ! And then just to endear you guys to her as well, she said, " Is that all you and those other idiots have to do all day is take pictures of tree stumps? So, I am thinking about moving the flat screen I bought her over by my drums to use it as a monitor
        Oooh guys! A girl recognizes our existance!!
        And no, lady, I don't have anything else to do all day.

Comment

Working...
        X