Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh dear.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh dear.

The robot needs three arms to do what John Botham did with two.
    Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

I knew this would happen. Soon the robots will rule us all!

Comment

Yeh but they can't drink pints of lager at gigs or get some sweet groupie action lol

Comment

Who knows? Maybe there's some attractive looking drill or whatever in the audience that finds that overly energetic guitar players kinda cute?
          Lucky for us I've played all the Mass Effect games and read all the books and comics, so I know how to fight against killer robots.

Comment

Hemi-metic-poly-alloy.......liquid metal.

K ;-)
            My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
            E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
            A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
            A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Isn't the drummer one of our members. The avatar looks familiar
              TD-15KV. VEX Evolution. Jobeky Prestige Custom Dual Zone 13" eDrum. PDX-100 X 2. PD-85BK X 2 KD-9 X 1. VH-11. CY-12C X 2. CY-13R. Tama speed cobra. Pearl HI Hat

Comment

I wonder if the drummer robot can leap off his bass drum whilst holding a pint of lager, smoking a cigarette and checking put the busty tatooed blonde in the front row?

Comment

Originally posted by jimorlando View Post
                  The robot needs three arms to do what John Botham did with two.
                  Or John Bonham... I hear they were both quite good! This Botham character just never quite got the recognition that Bonham got for some reason and is now living somewhere in the Catskills biding his time with a large Ukrainian family from Pittsburgh. Nasty turn of events, really.

Or so I hear, anyway.
                  www.RemedyRocksKC.com

Comment

Is this Botham guy related to the intel reports from the Mon Calamari, you know, the report that said "Many Bothams DIED to bring us this information." If it is, his family has been underrated for generations.

K
                    My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
                    E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
                    A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
                    A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Ha ha kenster...you beat me to it! Gotta love a Star Wars reference!

Comment

I was never into metal - anyway...
                        e-drums : Roland TD11KV
                        a-drums : Yamaha Stage Custom

Comment

Working...
                        X