Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

e-drums and manufactured/mobile homes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-drums and manufactured/mobile homes

Hey,

I'm curious how many drummers live in these? I'm also wondering what kind of noise issues you have with your neighbors? Security issues?

CD
    TD30KV, SPD-S, SPD-30, RMP-5, Jamhub Greenroom, Tama Iron Cobra double peddle, Pearl RH-2000 remote HH, CowPaddy, BeatBar, IW Drums Lites, Stealth AtoE 16" Ride, 8" Splash cymbals.

Either you kept your kit that it looked like you had to sell to free up some money or you have another e or a kit. That's good , anyway what kind of kit are you playing in a mobile home an a kit? My buddy had an a kit in a trailer down on Florida which was pretty old some so am sure it wasn't well insulated with paper thin walls so he definitely had neighbor issues. The new ones gotta be a little better. Are you gonna be in a trailer park with trailers flanking you on both sides of is it gonna be parked on its on lot? Good to hear you are playing or working on getting into it again

Comment

Hey,

I haven't sold my TD-30 yet. I just packed up my td-10 and sent it to Blake in CA. 2 Sets down, 1 left. Hopefully I can hold on it it. Thanks for asking.
      I hear a lot of people talking about living in an apt. and making the TBP - but wonder if anyone lives in a trailer. I'm hoping to find a trailer on some land so it won't matter, but if I don't than I'll most likely be in a park with trailers on both sides and behind. Because the floor of the trailer is not resting on the ground I'm wondering how much better that transmits the sound of the kick drum?

CD
      TD30KV, SPD-S, SPD-30, RMP-5, Jamhub Greenroom, Tama Iron Cobra double peddle, Pearl RH-2000 remote HH, CowPaddy, BeatBar, IW Drums Lites, Stealth AtoE 16" Ride, 8" Splash cymbals.

Comment

• hemiboy
        hemiboy commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool you kept your 30 module. I thought you were talking about acoustics. E kit with or a to e kit with meshes. Maybe a drum riser, you will be golden. What did you sell and what's left?

I would think you'll be OK so long as you use phones. Problem in apartments is you rattle the ceiling hitting pedals more than the volume. You won't have that issue.
      TD50 Digital Pack, TD30 and TD9 Modules, custom made pads, Gen16 crashes, and hats plus a few other things that I'm not sure what to do with or why they're still in my kit. Bands: Espada http://www.musicaespada.com/ and JamCo https://www.facebook.com/JamcoEntertainment, https://www.jamcoband.com/

Comment

For some reason I think security might be more of an issue especially in a park. Having lived in parks a ways back I tried not to let any neighbors know what might be inside. It was quite sometime ago maybe things have changed? This was in Florida long before my hobby of drums came up.
        Best of luck to you.
        "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

Working...
        X