Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USB stick with songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USB stick with songs

Hey All

me again, i am tired of the songs the module comes with, i am trying to setup friend jams but also woudl like to fill up a USB stick with some songs

i read the manual but wasnt clear

do i just put a USB stick in themodule and its automatically recognized as the sound source ?

or what settings do i need to do to the stick and the module to get these songs to play

thanks

What module are you using? Same goes for your question regarding Friend Jam
    TD-15KV. VEX Evolution. Jobeky Prestige Custom Dual Zone 13" eDrum. PDX-100 X 2. PD-85BK X 2 KD-9 X 1. VH-11. CY-12C X 2. CY-13R. Tama speed cobra. Pearl HI Hat

Comment

Hi I have the roland TD 15KV set and module

i have been recording fine with the USB cable only to the imac in cubase

i cannot get friend jam to work at all, just tried it again and this time i swapped in a MIDI cable out to USB in and took out the USB cable only/midi

i have re installed it 3 times as well

thanks!

Comment

Trock, I've put a number of albums on a USB stick and they play fine..from memory what I did is this: Format the USB in the module before you start, put the songs, I copied mine onto the stick as albums onto the root directory of the stick, onto the stick. Press songs...menu.....folder..USB root...open. You then see the structure of the root which shows the albums you have placed on it. Scroll to the album you want to play a song from and press ok..I then see the first song on the album. Using the buttons on the top row you can then scroll through the album till you find the song you want. When you find it press the play button as you would when playing the internal songs. Hope this works for you. I only use Friend Jam through my iPad using a wireless connection to the module using the USB wireless adapter you have to purchase, so I don't uses any cables. From what I can find out on the web you have to go into the system preferences within the Mac..select sound and then specify the output as the TD -15 which should show up as an output source. What I do using the wireless connection I then have to go onto the tools section on Friend Jam and connect to the TD-15. I don't know whether you would have to do that having already selected the output source on the Mac
        TD-15KV. VEX Evolution. Jobeky Prestige Custom Dual Zone 13" eDrum. PDX-100 X 2. PD-85BK X 2 KD-9 X 1. VH-11. CY-12C X 2. CY-13R. Tama speed cobra. Pearl HI Hat

Comment

Working...
        X