Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sad News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hemiboy
    replied
    Wish you well during a really rough time in your life! After years of not having to really worry about money, I am in a really bad financial situation and because it is new territory for me even at my age, it is a scary place.I recently had to sell some items that were near and dear to me and it broke my heart but I had to do it! Anyway, please know that you are not alone and let's walk with our heads up and EXPECT things to get better! Hang In There !
    Last edited by hemiboy; 02-18-14, 09:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kenster
    replied
    Wow...we are all with you during these trying times.....all the best, always.

K

Leave a comment:

• TheYardbird
    replied
    Really sorry to hear things aint going your wait. But just remember that things can turn good JUST as fast as they turn bad.
    I'd suggest selling the things piece by piece at the same price they generally are sold for on eBay and such, You could probably put a few extra dollars on the price if there isn't any up for sale atm

Leave a comment:

• GuruMyStick
    replied
    We were not told life would be like this in school, right? Here is to you getting back up again, which I know, and am sure, you will. Today is a new day to start again,

Leave a comment:

• BWaj
    replied
    Good luck and sorry to hear the news. If you are in the states, Craigslist is also a decent place to sell items. I've found both on eBay and Craig's you do better piecing it out.It helps keep shipping down too.

I sold a PD-125 in average condition for $250 plus shipping in about 35 minutes, shoulda asked more!

Leave a comment:

• R_Z
    replied
    Sorry to read this. But material things are just that. They can be replaced. You have to take care of life first. Stuff comes and goes! Best of luck.

Leave a comment:

• kgoroway
    replied
    Cyber, I'm also sorry to hear the news. I think you were one of the first (if not, the actual first) person to put up pics of the TD-30KV...and I think we all salivated over them together. Thanks for you contributions, and I hope things get better for you very soon!

Leave a comment:

• jthread
    replied
    Price it out piece by piece on ebay (what they actually sold for) or something similar. Go ahead and ask for that and entertain offers.

Leave a comment:

• theimageofall
    replied
    All the best & good luck in getting rid of your gear.

Leave a comment:

• jonm42
    replied
    If you put something up in For Sale here, or a posting on ebay, please point us at it! Support your local drummer!

Leave a comment:

• KennyinDundee
    replied
    All the best cyber with your situation. Good luck in selling your gear too. Best wishes Kenny

Leave a comment:

• cyberdyke
    replied
    Thanks buddy! Yes hopefully everything will work out for the best. Ebay is a great idea I didn't even think of there.

Leave a comment:

• fulrmr(Daniel)
    replied
    Sorry to hear about your situation. Life has a way of kicking us in head sometime....but I've talked with you on many occasions and you seem to be a very strong person. You will get through this. Hoping the very best for you.

As for price...I'd put out there exactly what you want...then maybe take into consideration some reasonable offers. You can go ebay and check out the recent auctions to see what kind of prices these items have gone for. You'll probly get more out of it by parting it out too.

Leave a comment:

• cyberdyke
    started a topic Sad News

Sad News

Hello,
    Its been a long time since I've been on this group. I've had some really drastic life changes happen in the last couple of years.
    It come time for me to sell my TD-30 set. I'm trying to figure out what would be a fair price for it? I'm going to hold on to the module, since its got some problems anyway.

What I have is:
    • D-128S-BC for snare
    • VH-13-MG for hi hat
    • Two PD-108-BC and two PD-128-BC for toms
    • Heavy Duty MDS-25 Rack and Clamps with cables integrated for clean looks
    • Two CY-14C-MG's for crashes
    • CY-15R-MG for the ride
    • KD-140-BC kick drum

everything but the brain.

Thanks
Working...
X