Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! cant figure out how to get to my started threads and post i made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! cant figure out how to get to my started threads and post i made

i just noticed that sense this forum has upgraded to v bulletin 5.0.5 i cant figure out how to find my started threads or latest post. please help! thanks.
    Pearl Mimic pro, A to E 7 piece Pearl Decade maple, ddrum Deccabons, Ddrum DDTi, UFO X-bar triggers, Real feel heads, Gibraltar rack, VH13, PD105 side snare, Roc-N-Soc,Tama Iron Cobra, Iron cobra high hat stand, Cobra clutch, Pearl throne thumper, Roland and Kit Toys cymbals, Roland KC 500, Promark

I looked and couldnt find such a service, so thought it was a (lack of) feature of 505..
    TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
    ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
    not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

I think you can click on your own user-name right below your avatar-picture. This leads you to your own 'User Profile' page.

Once you are there, click the 'About' tab, roughly in the middle of the screen.

Next, scroll down to see a link that reads 'Find all started topics'.

Click it. Done!
      Greetings from Switzerland,
      - Dänoh

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

Working...
      X