Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upcoming Gigs Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Gigs Thread

Given that my band have been booked for a gig on February the 14th, I thought it might be an idea to have a thread on the forum where people can post any upcoming gigs that they're performing so that other forum members who might be in their area can go along. Might not even work, but worth a shot!

So I'm going to go first:

My band, A Dying God are performing in London at the Boston Music Room on February the 14th, along with a band called Greg(o)rian, and others yet to be confirmed. For any London based metal fans on here, come on down!

https://www.facebook.com/events/2023...y_type=regular

i like this idea alot.will be interesting to see where everyone is gigging.
    A2E Natal Arcadia jazz, 18,12,14 and 14 dual zone snare, triggered by 2box trigit, powered by td6v and tm2. cy14, cy12,vh10 cymbals, pd85 and pd8 side snare/samples. Peavey kb300 amp

Comment

Love the idea, should be posted in the Showcase section or something like that. Once my new band starts gigging I'll post for sure. If I get into the second band I'm auditioning for I'll post that since they are already established and gig like 4 times a month.

K ;-)
      My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
      E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
      A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
      A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Sounds good! And yeah, this probably would have been better in the "On Stage" section!

Comment

Working...
        X