Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great place to buy anything Vdrum Related from one of our own !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great place to buy anything Vdrum Related from one of our own !!!

Hey guys, I just want to give a plug to http://www.electronicdrumcenter.com Run by one of our own Forum members ElectricDrumC ( Stephen ) He's a great guy to deal with and has anything you can think of from full drum kits, individual drums, down to DIY A to E parts and VST software, You name it !! I just purchased a Roland VH-12 from him for a great deal and also some rubber rim protectors and I have to say they are by far the best and thickest I have used so far.. Very highly recommended guy to deal with and place to shop for all your needs.

He can even real time chat with you while your on the web site browsing, Now that's service !! Give him a try next time your in need of something.

Rick
    Roland TD-12 Ludwig A2E 5pc kit, VH-11
    Studio Drummer, Abbey Road 60's 70's 80's, AD2, SSD4, SD3
    Komplete Audio 6, JBL Eon 515XT, Mackie FX12, DAW Studio One 3

I like the concept of an 'all edrums' shop! ...pity they don't have any 'A-to-E Conversion Bundles' yet. Also, Roland seem to be strangely absent (???)

;-)
    Greetings from Switzerland,
    - Dänoh

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

• ElectronicDrumC
      ElectronicDrumC commented
      Editing a comment
      Danoh,

Hope you are well! We are working on the A to E conversion bundles, and are about to put up a DIY section of products. We also will be the U.S. distributor for Triggera products, those will be online this week. Roland we are working on to get their full line, pray for us .

For the rubber rim protectors, are they a continuous circle, or are they just a length of rubber trim that you wrap around the hoop and leave open at the ends? I picked up some rubber rim protectors from 682 drums and they are just lengths of rubber trim that need to be glued/welded/fused together.
    I think my work is done here.

Comment

They are just cut to length but I don't mind that as they match up perfectly and they stay put, They fasten better than any other kind I have tried and the are VERY durable, and very thick.
      Roland TD-12 Ludwig A2E 5pc kit, VH-11
      Studio Drummer, Abbey Road 60's 70's 80's, AD2, SSD4, SD3
      Komplete Audio 6, JBL Eon 515XT, Mackie FX12, DAW Studio One 3

Comment

• ElectronicDrumC
        ElectronicDrumC commented
        Editing a comment
        Rick,

Thanks for the kind words and the plug it is very much appreciated. Customers like you is why we do this. We are all about the edrummers.

Plug seconded. Stephen is great to deal with and has been very responsive to my questions.
      TD-25KV, Yamaha DXR15, MG10. Senn 280HD.

Comment

Working...
      X