Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Number 3,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Number 3,000

According to my post count, this is my 3,000th post on VDrums.com. I don't know; maybe there's something else wrong with this upgrade that displays the wrong number. Maybe this is my 300th post - but my 3,000th?

Well, I guess so....
    Hart Pro 6.4 (Hammered Chrome), Roland TD-8, Gibraltar Throne w/ Backrest, Tama Iron Cobra Bass Pedal, ALTEC A7-500 "Voice of the Theatre" Speaker/Horn System with Sunn Concert Slave amp and lot of other audio stuff, Sony MDR-7506 Headphones, Zildjian DipSticks - and Czech Skorpian, Heckler & Koch MP5, etc Submachine Guns to stick out the window behind my kit for some quite unique fills...

Well played sir!

Comment

Congratulations sir!

The vdrums-judges are still debating what gift you'll get...
      Greetings from Switzerland,
      - Dänoh

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by hairmetal-81 View Post
        Congratulations sir!

The vdrums-judges are still debating what gift you'll get...
        Oh, no gift is necessary.

Recently, at a Harley rally, I got to see 3Cup riding a mechanical bull.

Nothing could ever top that for a gift...
        Hart Pro 6.4 (Hammered Chrome), Roland TD-8, Gibraltar Throne w/ Backrest, Tama Iron Cobra Bass Pedal, ALTEC A7-500 "Voice of the Theatre" Speaker/Horn System with Sunn Concert Slave amp and lot of other audio stuff, Sony MDR-7506 Headphones, Zildjian DipSticks - and Czech Skorpian, Heckler & Koch MP5, etc Submachine Guns to stick out the window behind my kit for some quite unique fills...

Comment

This may seem too obvious, but:

Pictures please!!!!
          Greetings from Switzerland,
          - Dänoh

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

3000 posts? 3000 posts? Oh hell, Daniel gets 3000 posts in a month. All you gotta do is eat a tub of chocolate covered espresso beans and say "Hi, welcome aboard!" to everyone who enters the Foyer.

Comment

• fulrmr(Daniel)
              fulrmr(Daniel) commented
              Editing a comment
              hehehe.....just being friendly.

• hairmetal-81
              hairmetal-81 commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh, Hi... Welcome aboard!

Hehehe....

As you can see, Alan has checked the newly upgraded post storage system and can verify you have 3000 posts.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X