Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have a listen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have a listen

Let me know what you think about this. It was recorded yesterday off of Roland BR-8 through a $100 mixer, so the sound isn't the best. No vocals yet.

Let me know if you like it.

Jason
    VPRO, TDW-1, V-cymbals, DW 5000 double, Roland KC-500, FS-5U foot switches, Vater sticks

i'm sorry all... i tried to attach the file as an MP3 and it didn't take.

Any ideas of what I can do? What if I put it into a zip file?

Never done this before.
    JP
    VPRO, TDW-1, V-cymbals, DW 5000 double, Roland KC-500, FS-5U foot switches, Vater sticks

Comment

ok, here it is in ZIP and see if it works.

Comment

Hmmm... I think you'll need to put the file up on the 'net somewhere and then provide a link to it here.

I wish I could host it on my site but I'm getting maxed out.

Anyone else out there with some space to share to help out a fellow drummer?
        My website...
        VCustom kit,
        TD8 + Aphex Impulse,
        HDI Cymbals.
        A great site: eDrumming.com

Comment

Helpin' Out

How big is the file? I could put it up if it isn't too large. Let me know.

Comment

hey there...

it's 4.66MB in MP3

and

4.38 in ZIP

Comment

get ahold of me on IM

Hey, just IM me on aol instant messenger and you can send the file that way and i'll put it up for you. my screenname on aol instant messenger is CappsCity

Mike

Comment

Working...
              X