Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lost kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost kits

I recently had to reboot to the original factory settings on my TDW-1 and I have lost my memory card with the orignal TD-10 kits. Is there a way to retreive them....or even re-purchase them?
    Thanks.

Steve
    I thought I lost them too. They are there. Only fifty user slots are available. With the tdw-1 added we now have 100 different sets to choose from. You can mix them up any way you like.
    dl
    Concert V-Drums. td-10 tdw-1
    roc n' soc
    yamaha A's
    LP Congas/timbales'
    Yamaha C1 Baby Grand

Comment

here, I clipped the directions for finding your 50 lost kits.
      your original 50 kits are still there.......they are behind the new kits........so now you have 100 kits.your adjustments you made to those original kits are gone however.to access them...you hit tools i believe and your screen will show two options on the bottom........coppy and exec.at the top you'll see whatever kit you are currently on....you can turn your jog wheel or hit the +/- buttons to find your original kits.which are ALL the way to the left.
      Concert V-Drums. td-10 tdw-1
      roc n' soc
      yamaha A's
      LP Congas/timbales'
      Yamaha C1 Baby Grand

Comment

Working...
      X