Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleaning V-Sessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fredinator
    replied
    "Pledge" works well on the v-cymbals for me, but watch out! Too much Pledge makes'em slicker than snot!

Leave a comment:

• Toker41
    replied
    HEHE...I don't toke in the studio....I have another room just for that. It's not bong water on them, just a few spots on the snare head, and some stick marks on the cymbals.

Leave a comment:

• Boingo
    replied
    The worst cleaning issue for me is when I'm playing and really got a groove going and I have to sneeze. What a mess!

Leave a comment:

• GRRAVEE
    replied
    ya,how do i remove bongwater from my pd9's......hehe.well there's been posts in the past......some said armor all or windex.....i've only felt the urge to clean em once.i used deionized water.work fine.but mine were not muddy,bloody or had pizza crumbs on em.

Leave a comment:

• cpgrossman
    replied
    ...well thing is dont toke around the v's. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Toker41
    started a topic Cleaning V-Sessions

Cleaning V-Sessions

Hi all,
    Loving my new V-Sessions. Seeing how they stay in my home studio and don't do road trips I figured they would always me spotless. This, however, is not true. So I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to clean the mesh heads, and how to get rid of stick marks on the V-cymbals??
Working...
X