Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD-6 power supply question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-6 power supply question

The TD-6 has a "wall wart" external power supply (as you said, a big black box on one end of the power cord, where it actually plugs in to the wall outlet...). The power cord itself is about 6 feet, I think (I'm at work and don't have it in front of me). I frequently use extension cords when I'm gigging...

Comment

Cheers RS

I prefer them to the ones that have the brick in the middle of the cord anyway like my Behringer V-Amp does.

Thanks again,

Reevo

Comment

Just to confuse the issuie further...

The UK version has the transformer in the middle with a 2m cable on the mains side and a 1.9m lead on the kit side.

But this probably doesn't matter - aren't you getting yours from Germany? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Comment

Yup, I am getting it from Germany so I guess I'l have to wait to see what version it is.

Never mind, if thats all I have to worry about I'll be a happy chappy.

Merry Crimbo guys,

Reevo

Comment

Working...
          X