Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V Club toms set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V Club toms set up

I would very appreciate if somebody could tel me if it is possible to put 3 toms (PD6 pads) on the top center bar of the V Club stand. My idea is to put 3 on the top bar and two CY6 + two more PD6 on the right bar, I think I have not problem with the right one but I was wandering if three pads will fit in the top bar.

Thanks.

Presto

I do think it is possible. You might have to rotate the outer two 'outward' slightly - but since they are round anyway, what would that hurt?

I'd be really surprised to learn that it was not possible.
    My website...
    VCustom kit,
    TD8 + Aphex Impulse,
    HDI Cymbals.
    A great site: eDrumming.com

Comment

I haven't done it with my set, but I'm sure it's do-able. You can see from this picture that there should be enough room.
      Attached Files

Comment

Maybe something like this:
        My website...
        VCustom kit,
        TD8 + Aphex Impulse,
        HDI Cymbals.
        A great site: eDrumming.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ranman
          Maybe something like this:
          :

eek: Wow, you really got it!. Thank you Ranman, the only thing the picture is missing is that I will add another CY6 on the right side, HH will be a PD7 and snare a PD9 (Probably they PD7 and PD9 will be difficult to tell apart from the PD6 on a picture) and I have another KD7. But is perfect!, look like they will fit.

Just to let you know, I only saw and played on a V Club more than a year ago that I visited the US. Here in South America there are not selling those kits at least not in Caracas, so my only reference is through the web. I done my research read the forums and decided that the V Club is the way to go.

I put the stuff on layway and expect to pick it up on January, I can't wait to put my fingers on.

Thanks again!

Presto

Comment

Working...
          X