Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love my new Vdrums!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love my new Vdrums!

I have my new V-Stage kit set-up and love them! So much that I'm putting my Pearl Prestige Session Selects up for sale. With the $ I'm going to buy another (bigger) electric set. I'm going to get the Hart Professional 6.4 kit. One question though, what kind of module should I get for it? The TD-10 with expansion card, Ddrum, Alesis, etc? Please let me know what you think. Thanks!

P.S. I also love the TDA-700 amp that I got for the drums. I'm going to buy the Roland PM-3 monitor as well. I'm going to use the TDA-700 with the Hart Kit that I will use playing out, and the PM-3 for my home V-Stage practice kit. One more question. This may be a dumb question, but can both of these monitors be used as monitors off the soundboard so that I can hear the rest of the band through them as well, which would eliminate the need for me to use my current passive monitor?
    Chris

Re: Love my new Vdrums!

Originally posted by crazystix
    One question though, what kind of module should I get for it? The TD-10 with expansion card, Ddrum, Alesis, etc? Please let me know what you think. Thanks!

[/B]

Td8 or Td10

Td10 works great for "me"
    TD10 exp, Hart pro 6,4, Yamaha O3D mixer, Ecler EPC 7000, 6136 W RMS sound system, etc etc..

www.pink-division.com

Comment

TDA-700

Do you know if you can add satellite speakers to the TDA-700 to add stereo affect without buying two TDA-700s? In other words, can you plug in two separate speakers and have them powered by the TDA-700?

I'm real interested in buying this amp, but am concerned by the lack of stereo sound.
      TD-20, HK LUCAS PA

Comment

Re: TDA-700

Originally posted by Marvin Mason
        Do you know if you can add satellite speakers to the TDA-700 to add stereo affect without buying two TDA-700s? In other words, can you plug in two separate speakers and have them powered by the TDA-700?

I'm real interested in buying this amp, but am concerned by the lack of stereo sound.
        You can use two active speakers to get stereo sound of the TDA700.
        There are "L and R out" on the back of the amp.....
        TD10 exp, Hart pro 6,4, Yamaha O3D mixer, Ecler EPC 7000, 6136 W RMS sound system, etc etc..

www.pink-division.com

Comment

TDA-700

Would two passive speakers work? Or must they be powered amps? I'm curious because the description of the amp says that it can power the second TDA-700. I'm assuming this means that the second amp isn't powering itself. I have two passive speakers that I would like to connect to it. If I have to buy two active ones, I'd need to plan on spending more money. What are your thoughts?
          TD-20, HK LUCAS PA

Comment

Re: TDA-700

Originally posted by Marvin Mason
            Would two passive speakers work? Or must they be powered amps? I'm curious because the description of the amp says that it can power the second TDA-700. I'm assuming this means that the second amp isn't powering itself. I have two passive speakers that I would like to connect to it. If I have to buy two active ones, I'd need to plan on spending more money. What are your thoughts?
            The 2nd PDA-700 powers itself. The description means that you can control both amps from the controls on the first one.
            Chris

Comment

Working...
            X