Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My cat died II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My cat died II

My beloved cat got killed .

The ### postman killed the cat, he cruched him with his car right in front of our house.
    I was there with my wife and daugther, we saw it....

Terrible sight..

R.I.P.

U will never be forgotten.
    TD10 exp, Hart pro 6,4, Yamaha O3D mixer, Ecler EPC 7000, 6136 W RMS sound system, etc etc..

www.pink-division.com

Re: My cat died II

R.I.P.

U will never be forgotten. [/B][/QUOTE]
    Attached Files
    TD10 exp, Hart pro 6,4, Yamaha O3D mixer, Ecler EPC 7000, 6136 W RMS sound system, etc etc..

www.pink-division.com

Comment

What a terrible lesson/experience for your daughter.
      My website...
      VCustom kit,
      TD8 + Aphex Impulse,
      HDI Cymbals.
      A great site: eDrumming.com

Comment

Very handsome cat too.

Have you got a new kitten yet? Having lost quite a few cats over these many years, it's the only thing that gave us solace.
        Immensely powerful yet with a liquid cat-quick elegance

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbaker
          Very handsome cat too.

Have you got a new kitten yet? Having lost quite a few cats over these many years, it's the only thing that gave us solace.
          Well, what can i say...i love animals.
          I got 5 cats.
          Attached Files

www.pink-division.com

Comment

Originally posted by carcare

Well, what can i say...i love animals.
            I got 5 cats.
            I was thinking how nice it was not to see a bunch of cat jokes while you're going through the loss of a pet . Then I was thinking I'd open the pic and see this cat lounging around looking innocent and cute - Now I gotta change my underwear. That wasn't the pose I expected. I gotta stop doing all this thinking.

That sure don't look like no smile. What's going on in that pic Pinky?
            Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

carcare`s Pink Babe

Originally posted by Boingo

That sure don't look like no smile. What's going on in that pic Pinky?
              We where playin`around with a piece of ham, and as you know that`s much better than ordinary cat food.

There was six of them around at the moment, and as we all know Darwin and his evolusion theory kicks in........(survival of the fitest)
              That explaines the desperate look on her face... dont worry, they all get ham and lots of food

I`ve watched my man playin` on this forum, and I wanted to write some words here also, if that`s allright with you folks????

I don`t play drums, but I`m singing the backing vocals

The Pink Division
              Attached Files

www.pink-division.com

Comment

Re: carcare`s Pink Babe

Originally posted by carcare
                Darwin and his evolusion theory kicks in........(survival of the fitest)
                Back in college I was invited to dinner at my fiance's house. Her family was all in the, um, plus-size category. Near the end of the meal I reached for the last roll just as her brother reached out and grabbed it. Her father chuckled and said "You gotta move fast around here or you'll go hungry." I said "I see; survival of the fatest."

No, we didn't marry.
                My website...
                VCustom kit,
                TD8 + Aphex Impulse,
                HDI Cymbals.
                A great site: eDrumming.com

Comment

Comment

Terrible.....i'm sorry for you
                    DIY!!! www.mosphat.com/drumcas

Comment

I'm so sorry. I had to put my dog to rest after 13.5 yrs. It was the hardest thing I've ever done, but he was having health problems. It's very difficult to lose a pet.

Comment

Working...
                      X