Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DDrummer saying check this out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DDrummer saying check this out!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say thanks for all the help over the few months in helping me make the right decision for my needs. I love the V-drums for what they are, and I love Ddrums for what they are. They both have pluses...and minuses.

Anyway, I still check this board all the time for info AND have gotten a TON.

So...I was looking for something on the net today and found this...

http://www.bandxlive.com

Check the video out! You will like what you see and hear. The guy has a great sound...at least I think so. The whole band seems pretty impressive. Who knows, the drummer may even be on this board.

Thanks again for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

Chad
    There are only three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't!

Chad

Who cares about drums?
    Robert

Comment

Baby!
      Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

Hurt me, spank me, make me write bad checks.
        Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

Aha "jrcel" sounds like your in for one of the infamous gigs at "Grosse Freiheit" in Hamburg

/Mr Harley

Comment

Working...
          X