Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Popup window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popup window

Studio

Yeah, I came across it in Albator's post on custom/club kits. It's just a javascript alert, doesn't do anything.

alert("All Your Base Are Belong To Us");
    -Pete

Comment

Looks like it's embedded into Albator's last reply in the thread. You can clearly see the javascript code in the source of his message: (I've changed the formatting so nothing will excute)

]br[
      ]/font[]blockquote[]pre[]font size="1" face="helvetica, arial"[code:]/font[]hr[]script language="Javascript"[
      ]!--
      alert("All Your Base Are Belong To Us");
      //--[
      ]/script[]hr[]/pre[]/blockquote[]font size="2" face="helvetica, arial"[]/font[]/p>

I'm surprised the forum is set up to allow javascripts to be posted and run.

-bruce
      Last edited by boose44; 10-27-02, 01:01 PM.
      eDrums: TD-12, PDX-8 , PD-8s, CY12R/C, CY-8s, CY5, KD-8, MDS-10PL rack, SPD6
      aDrums: Pearl Masters Studio (Birch) 7pc, Zildjian & Sabian Paragon Cymbals, Pearl Hardware & rack

Comment

Studio

Comment

Nice one Albator. Looks like the message board developers have another bug to fix.
          Roland TD-20 v1.08, various v-drums and v-cymbals, Yamaha KP65's, Axis pedals, Gibraltar hardware, Mackie 1202/SRM450 (pre-china)

Comment

Working...
          X