Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

custom vs. club vs. stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom vs. club vs. stage

I've tried to find the answer to this through this forum, but can't seem to find any difinitive info on my question. So sorry in advance if this has been covered and covered... and covered

Are the V-Custom and V-Stage all still being sold new? I'm confused on what the Custom and Stage differences are, as sometimes I see one name, and sometimes another. Or is the V-Custom extactely what it sounds like, just a "custom" made set? I was originally looking at the Club set, but love the look and feel of the mesh pads in the Customs/Stage(s).

Are the mesh pads much quieter than the rubber? It's been hard to tell in a noisy drum shop. I'll be playing a lot with headphones (damn apartment living) and prefer something as silent as possible.

And one more thing, what prices should I be expecting when looking into the Customs or Stage? And are the package contents always the same, or do they differ for each distributor?

I basically just need some clarification on the differences or existence of these mid-range sets.

And on a sidenote, this forum is brilliant. The wealth of knowledge and info here is immense. Thanks to everyone and hopefully I'll be joining the ranks soon of a pround owner.
Working...
X