Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Price of Ddrum3...any comments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price of Ddrum3...any comments?

The Ddrum3 module is fairly hard to come by these days. I know some guys here use them & are familiar with them. Obviously, as with anything else, goods are worth as much as someone's willing to pay for them. But beyond that; what would you consider to be "fair market value" for one of these modules? I'm just trying to get a rough idea of what to expect. Thanks.
    Last edited by drums911; 10-14-02, 01:06 AM.
    TD8, triggered Tempus carbon fibre acoustics. Triggered 13" x 7" Tempus c/f snares. 12" Ddrum snare. Various pads, CY-12, KD-8, way too many pedals. Meinl, Paiste, Sabian cymbals...

Originally posted by Albator
    just for you
    this is the closest I could find on e-bay

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...item=911449066
    The buyer got a pretty good deal... considering he got a whole set of triggers, a rack and a mackie 1202 with it
    Music was my first love...

Comment

Originally posted by Albator
      the reserve price wasn't met, but you could e-mail the seller to see what he expected to get & how much he thinks the ddrum3 is worth...

hmmmmmmmmmmm i think its time to go to bed... I thought somebody had actually bought the ddrum3...
      never mind....

good night my friends
      Music was my first love...

Comment

Thanks for your replies.
        TD8, triggered Tempus carbon fibre acoustics. Triggered 13" x 7" Tempus c/f snares. 12" Ddrum snare. Various pads, CY-12, KD-8, way too many pedals. Meinl, Paiste, Sabian cymbals...

Comment

I bought one once from eBay for $600... It was listed wrong... Somebody had it listed as ddrumIII or something like that, and it didnt show up on many searches. I was the only bidder on a no reserve auction. The module came out of a studio in Hollywood which was used for Rob Zombie and others...pretty cool...unfortunately most sounds were deleted. I purchased a complete mint condition ddrum3 kit for around $2k, and also another ddrum3 in the $1k range. They are worth what someone at the time is willing to pay. It is an extremely powerful piece for someone who wants to build samples. Be careful however - they are no longer supported by the distributor so you are on your own.

Erik

Comment

Working...
          X