Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Pics

I just finished my practice room and thought I'd share some pictures of my kit. I've been playing drums for 20 years and it's taken that long to finally get the kit I want, in a room all to myself. Sometimes I seperate my DTXpress kit and set it up for my 2 year old boy to play along with me. Anyways, all you guys have helped get me here, so thanks.
    Attached Files

SWEET!

Comment

Excellent!

Yep, I need a basement with a practice room!

Looks great!
      Kelly Mercer
      Halifax, Nova Scotia
      Canada

My Youtube Channel!
      http://www.youtube.com/user/VirtualMP3Studio

My "home studio" webcam!
      http://virtualmp3studio.ww.com/

Comment

Most excellent Jackmastersiii...I noticed a silver (platinum?) album on the wall...was that something you recorded?
        Boom Theory Spacemuffins
        TD6
        HDI Cymbals

Comment

That's what I received in exchange for my $ donation to the 9/11 victims fund. It's U2 Joshua Tree. The Beatles poster is a reprint of a flyer my group created for a Tribute gig.

Comment

Nice.....

That would fit well on my electronic drums Picture website
            Music was my first love...

Comment

nice

nice indeed..........ya ever notice us drummers always butt ourselves up against a wall,like we're expecting an attack from behind.we are an odd lot.i tell ya.
              -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

I've tried turning my kit around, facing the wall (it's easier to get to the throne that way) ... but the view sucks.

Jackmastersiii: that's a sweet setup. And its pretty cool that you have your little one play along with you. I'm teaching my kids to play on my kit. It is amazing to me how quickly they pick this stuff up!

Also, I salute your support of the 9/11 fund!!
                My website...
                VCustom kit,
                TD8 + Aphex Impulse,
                HDI Cymbals.
                A great site: eDrumming.com

Comment

wall

""I've tried turning my kit around, facing the wall (it's easier to get to the throne that way) ... but the view sucks. ""

Try a poster of your favorite woman...or man...or whatever.... )maybe even a mirror )

Nice pics though! And a nice setup too!

Groet,
                  Cas
                  DIY!!! www.mosphat.com/drumcas

Comment

Thanks for all the positive feedback. BTW, I always face my kits away from the wall, certainly for the view, but also to simulate live gigs and to know when someone else enters the room (e.g. kids, wife). I get easily startled when I'm playing.

I forgot to mention in my original post to check out the new AXIS snare stand I purchased last week. It's the coolest piece of hardware I've ever owned (next to my first Gretsch telescoping boom stand, circa 1985). It weights nothing, collapse's very tightly, and hold the pd-120 perfectly. $130 online

Comment

Working...
                    X