Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pics

For those of you who won't get upset and offended about me plugging myself here, check out the pics of the new store. I am very excited to be finally opening a storefront instead of operating behind a warehouse.... The story is opposite of many traditional stores as they started with brick and mortar first... I happened to tap into the internet to help me build up enough to then open a store...
    Anyway - here is what I have so far... (yes, the paneling is super ugly...)

http://gearhead-music.com/tek9.asp?pg=about

Thanks for looking.

Erik
    SEPdrums

Hey Erik, thats actually pretty impressive. Congrats!

Comment

Studio

Comment

Good on ya Erik. Small business is a vital component of the market because it keeps the big guys in check. Alas it's getting harder and harder for small business to make it due to ever-increasing taxes, regulations, and government expansion in general. So I'm always impressed when I see the small business doing well.

BTW I don't see anything wrong with a little plug on vdrums.com since you have given us much more than that. I would definitely take issue with someone who intends only to advertise and has no interest in discussion (i.e. the spammers).
        Roland TD-20 v1.08, various v-drums and v-cymbals, Yamaha KP65's, Axis pedals, Gibraltar hardware, Mackie 1202/SRM450 (pre-china)

Comment

thanks guys.

szvook - yea - get the paninni... it is a simple pressed sandwich - nothing to it - but man they are good.

his webiste is www.hotelcafe.com

calendar of events, menu and photos are all there.....has lots of bands....some big...some unannounced...

ask for marko. he looks like a 6'2" tall skinny guy with huge hair

erik
          Last edited by sepdrums; 09-12-02, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Looks good , Sep. Ditto on the comments from other folks on the display selection. WOW!

Folks, for what it is worth, I bought my Pintech upright mesh kick trigger from Sep a couple of years ago. The price was right, the shipping and communication were first rate.

I recommend Sep and his shop to anyone out there.

And the more business we do with Sep, the more products he can carry. Be nice to know where one can go to reliably order all the flotsam and jetsam we need as e-drummers.
            Immensely powerful yet with a liquid cat-quick elegance

Comment

Congrats man. Just shopped your site earlier this week. You're going to stock Axis gear right??? Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by sepdrums
                thanks guys.

szvook - yea - get the paninni...

his webiste is www.hotelcafe.com

calendar of events, menu and photos are all there.....has lots of bands....some big...some unannounced...

ask for marko. he looks like a 6'2" tall skinny guy with huge hair.

erik

BTW, I did get a chance to stop in a few weeks ago when I was in LA...damn, forgot to get the paninni . I didn't stay all that long but did watch a few guys warm-up...definitely a cool little place. Marko was there, but I don't remember any huge hair...maybe he got a haircut? I dunno...it was a fun but very long week for me so it could be that I am not remembering correctly...
                E-drums: TD-20, RT-5S triggers on snare/toms, KD-7s, VH12, CY-14Cs, CY-15R, Pintech splash.
                A-drums: Zickos (amber) w/ all Zildjians.

Comment

I think I am confused. Where is this Hotel Cafe? L.A. or Pennsylvania or Louisianna?

Comment

L.A. - Hollywood....

Comment

I love capitalism. You go, man!

Comment

Originally posted by sepdrums
                        L.A. - Hollywood....

OH, ok. I thought thats what you meant. So, its a good place, huh? I'm moving back there soon, so maybe I'll check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by snared

OH, ok. I thought thats what you meant. So, its a good place, huh? I'm moving back there soon, so maybe I'll check it out.

Where in Hollyweird are going to be living?
                          Studio

Comment

Erik Rocks!
                            Good luck with your store.
                            Are you anywhere near Lancaster PA?
                            Take care, Rick C
                            (Chrome Hart BX Kit, TD 8 Module, All Roland Cymbals, Electrovoice SXA 250 Powered Monitor, Yamaha 10/2 Mixer, Alesis Pico Verb, BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer, Samson S-Phone Headphone Amp/Mixer), V Club Kit, Boss BR-8 Digital Recorder, Sony 7509 Headphones, Roc & Soc's
                            Charcoal Gray Metallic GMS Kit, Turquoise Sparkle Slingerland Kit. Many Zildjians...
                            DRUMS - WOOHOO! I'm SILLY!

Comment

Well, right now, we aren't sure. We might not, even live in Hollywood, but it will be in that area. I can't remember where it is. I think near Hollywood Blvd. and Sunset. Somewhere near there if I remember correctly. I am originally from Pasadena. So, we want to get close to there.

Comment

Working...
                              X