Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Donny Rambles???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donny Rambles???

OK, so I was searching for vdrums related stuff on youtube and came across this by accident. The drummer is named Donny Rambles. I haven't heard of him before, but he is an amazing showman... what he does at 5:58 is nuts

sigpic

ha ha, that was cool! now I know what to do next time I am juggling clubs...though I wonder could i do that with knives or torches??

thanks for posting it
    TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
    ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
    not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Assef Seewi

His name is actually Assaf Seewi:

http://www.assaf.de/Pictures.html

Check out his homepage.

E
      - your source for electronic cigs. Use coupon code "" for 10% off every order!!!

Comment

Originally posted by evil1rox View Post
        His name is actually Assaf Seewi:

http://www.assaf.de/Pictures.html

Check out his homepage.

E
        Ah, you're right. I now see that the other guy who does the beatboxing is actually Donny Rambles. Either way, that's some cool drumming!
        sigpic

Comment

That's been one of my avs on youtube for a while now!!!

If you can get it, check out one of his performance vids... quite impressive for a guy that concentrates more on guitar now!

E
          - your source for electronic cigs. Use coupon code "" for 10% off every order!!!

Comment

E, good suggestion, I watched all his other vids on youtube. That guy's sense of rhythm is simply amazing! I wonder what his guitar playing is like.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cheapthrill View Post
              E, good suggestion, I watched all his other vids on youtube. That guy's sense of rhythm is simply amazing! I wonder what his guitar playing is like.
              -sucks..

I'M 100% TEASING!!! I have no idea.

E

Comment

Working...
              X